Search results

1. everysurfer

Is this normal?

Where is that?
  2. everysurfer

Is this normal?

Talk about a carbon footprint, buying a board from Australia, when you could have gotten one locally made? At least you could have had Gretta deliver it by sailboat. She would have taken better care of it.
  3. everysurfer

Brawling

I surfed there yesterday, with no problem. Everybody loves me.
  4. everysurfer

Can we talk about the new TESLA TRUCK?

Unloaded 10 to 12 mpg. The diesel is 15 to 18 i think. The diesel cost $3000 more than gas at the time. Also gas cost less than diesel at the time. 260000 miles and no drama yet
  5. everysurfer

Can we talk about the new TESLA TRUCK?

I tow with my F-250 V 10. When pulling a travel trailer I get 5 to the gallon. I should have got the diesel
  6. everysurfer

Brawling

Looser/ loser is the new stocked/ stoked
  7. everysurfer

Trumby’s surprise visit to Walter Reed Hospital yesterday....

The reaper might save us all
  8. everysurfer

Brawling

When I used to train, decades ago, respect was the constant motto. I guess times change
  9. everysurfer

Brawling

So to complete the picture, Ifall posts here, self admittedly, just to **** folks off. And now you add to the story that he is some sort of tough guy. So what you are describing is a bully?
  10. everysurfer

Trumby pardons war criminals.....

I wanted to, but too much stuff to do at home afterwards.
  11. everysurfer

Brawling

Because he has dwarf strength?
  12. everysurfer

Seriously, everybody but Fecal should put GD on ignore. Then the two of them could go at it by themselves all day
  13. everysurfer

What are the ramifications of pardoning war criminals and murders? You get more war criminals and murders. Why do we have problems with Iran today? Because of a small stupid decision decades ago to prop up 1 man's regime decades ago. Small things can grow into big problems. tRump has a...
  14. everysurfer

Just more give me what I want or I'll crash the country
  15. everysurfer

He is about to get impeached, and he needs to change the news cycle. #headfakesuckers
  16. everysurfer

Brawling

Is that the Parkinson's class they reach at Paragon?
  17. everysurfer

My socks finally got delivered. Back ordered due to overwhelming demand....

Your hardwood floor is cupping due to moisture
  18. everysurfer

Guilty

Would bang, Looks desperate and vulnerable. I'm talking about Tucker, you sickos Bang with a baseball bat. What were u guys thinking?