Search results

1. S

Bonzer Best In Show

ima keep it erBB real and vote for @One-Off
  2. S

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

uhhh, ummm, errrr, guessing you are a WWII vet maybe?
  3. S

6'6 Campbell Bros POD b5 - Near Mint condition- New England

i think you kind of have to. winter is coming.... i'll be in providence at the end of the month and i've talked myself out of buying this 50 times already. must resist, must look away....
  4. S

could you also grant a wish to whoever buys the board?
  5. S

The Pod is the most overlooked and underrated board in the Bonzer line up. Wish I still had one.
  6. S

Shark Attack - Marin County

Looks like he added to his comments. This is horrifying: " he along with a few other people were off in the water swimming in chest to shoulder high water when a shark suddenly breached the water and hit him in the head. (this, according to somebody who was in attendance,) apparently, after that...
  7. S

*** Official SBD Needs a new Drip Coffee Maker Thread ***

I've had a Moccamaster for a few months now and highly recommend. I got the KBT with the thermal stainless carafe and adjustible basket. Best drip coffee i've ever had. I actually miss it when I'm traveling and haven't had it in a few days. I like to be more hands on when it brews and use a...
  8. S

*** Official SBD Needs a new Drip Coffee Maker Thread ***

ya, instead of giving myself a better handy with the new found arm stenf, i would want that grinder to do it for me at that price point.
  9. S

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Unless they’ve changed it, Isurus size chart is not accurate. Suits run a little longer than what the chart suggests. I sized down a couple years ago when I scooped one.
  10. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

You gonna have a booth there?
  11. S

Guese the Spot(s)

Fuxed
  12. S

6yr Old Charging Shallow Breakers

Perhaps the child would be better suited dressed like this?
  13. S

Fake Grass Install for Home

erBB approved lawn mower with benefits?
  14. S

Or perhaps no turf?
  15. S

Perhaps chia may be a good option
  16. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya
  17. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

radical. glad to hear it fucks. i love a good happy ending post.
  18. S

**BONZER THREAD 2014**

Yo @kpd73 did you get this thing properly drenched during y'all's recent run of swell?
  19. S

The Craigslist Thread

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/sunset-beach-66-wilderness-surfboard/7667087503.html
  20. S

Statins

Have you made any dietary adjustments yet? I’d start there. Many recommend cutting out fat, but there’s a good amount of evidence that it’s very effective to cut out sugar and carbs. They lead to an increase in triglycerides which can cascade to bad cholesterol levels. I would keep healthy oils...