Search results

1. T

Album Surfboards

https://albumsurf.com/products/55-twinsman Is this the same thing as the squishman that some of you have? Curious if this version goes better in socal burgers, or still best for waves that have push and curve
  2. T

Best Ear Plugs

You hear pretty good with them on.only time i notice sound reduction is when someone is trying to talk to me from a distance. They will potentially fall out if you slam , but i prefer using the bigger plug and having sit more outside the ear canal
  3. T

Step up for large/mushy waves (north San Diego)

Larry mabile honey badger with fin set up of your choice :shrug:
  4. T

Surf before work protocol

I miss the old days of erbb.Not one mention of using a rinse kit :(
  5. T

Detached hoods - how do you comfortably wear one of these?

Are you tucking the flap in to the neck? I tried a squid lid and did not like at all. Moved around when duck diving , doesnt keep the neck or ear warm either.
  6. T

***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

:shameonyou:Go to 9m14sec ,Listen and tell me what he says.Then you can :foreheadslap: yourself.
  7. T

Corey Graham coming to CA in Feb

His boards look awesome. Anybody here own or try one ? Will they work in socal mush compared to aus where the waves always look better?
  8. T

***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

Did anybody listen to Joel tudor on surf splendor? I made it to the ten minute mark before i was over it.Not sure where he gets the viewing numbers, but i looked at wsl Ig longboard posts and didn’t see anything with higher views compared to shortboards.
  9. T

Civil engineer?

Why not hire the same people who fixed the lagoon flow at malibu? :sneaky:
  10. T

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Salsa says you are correct
  11. T

Hold up i thought you said resin swirls were for hipsters :shameonyou::LOL:
  12. T

might be this one
  13. T

Are there some clips of you posted on a new ob youtube video ? board looks familiar
  14. T

*** Official Vans Pipe Masters Contest Thread ***

Vans stole the pulling names out of a hat for seeding rounds:ROFLMAO:
  15. T

Possible move to Florida from CA

What area of florida? I would fly out and check out the scene. Going from somewhere that has mountains to nothing but flat and swampy is a big change. Do you like boats and fishing ?
  16. T

Even more reason to get one. Its all about peak to sand rides on the “wow thats fun”. You will be smiling they will be bogging:cool:
  17. T

Leash strings

Leash strings threads will never die just multiple dank colors ….dank colors….dank colors
  18. T

"Hobson Beach Park Speed Laps" - are only Americans this stupid?

That spot is for Clowns in Rv’s ,kook transplants and foil boarders now:mad: They can all enjoy huffing each others generator fumes.
  19. T

Clist yolo (y)https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/los-angeles-quad-fish-surfboard-by/7563160474.html
  20. T

Tomo MPH

looks similar to a xtr cyber sim:shrug: