Search results

1. Pyzelsurfboards

*** Official Fin Thread ***

The dims are.... Height 5.52" x 4.69" x Area 21.73". Flat Foil , Base angle is 4 degrees . I designed them to be straight twins, no trailer, and I love drive in my boards so thats what they are designed to do. They are a "performance" feeling twin, for those of you who still love your thruster...
  2. Pyzelsurfboards

*** Official Fin Thread ***

Nice work!
  3. Pyzelsurfboards

YOLO ALERTS

You can custom order a Stubby Radius, which is exactly what you are talking about. It's on the Secret Menu :ROFLMAO: , just gotta order directly from us
  4. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Pyzalien

Thanks for the support! We are always trying to give everyone the best service as possible and I am stoked to hear that my crew said yes to adding your quad boxes!!
  5. Pyzelsurfboards

YOLO ALERTS

They would feel completely different as they use totally different blanks to begin with and then they are glassed in different ways. The only common denominator would be that they both have carbon skins
  6. Pyzelsurfboards

YOLO ALERTS

never mind, I found my way
  7. Pyzelsurfboards

YOLO ALERTS

I cannot find any reference to Infused Carbon on Varial site. Can you help me out here???
  8. Pyzelsurfboards

Legendary surfer/shaper reviews Firewire Surfboards

Hopefully that just shows that my rep is doing his job really well and keeping our rack space full of freshies so people have more options to choose from!!
  9. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

That old Shortcut! That was the precursor to the Ghost and is pretty much how you describe. Available for custom orders anytime.
  10. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

They are more of a custom order thing.
  11. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

That is good stuff to hear! Thank you. As for the sizing up issue, one thing that is tough when looking at stock dims is that I am adding width and thickness as the boards get longer, so they can feel quite a bit bigger as they grow. The 6'1'' you have is 19 1/2 '' and the 6'4'' jumps up...
  12. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

Hi--- saw this and I am not sure what you are asking exactly, but the way every board "feels' is just the combination of all the ingredients that go into it. On top of that every surfer gets slightly feelings from each board because they are riding it in their own individual way.
  13. Pyzelsurfboards

Florida hpsb inquiry

A Pyzalien2, Phantom, Shadow, or a Highline would all be better for you then a Ghost
  14. Pyzelsurfboards

Florida hpsb inquiry

Hi -- If you are looking for a HPSB for less than head high waves than you really should NOT be buying a Ghost . Please talk to the crew that you ordered from and explain that you are not looking for a board for the best day of the year!!
  15. Pyzelsurfboards

Florida hpsb inquiry

We do offer wide tailed Ghost customs too. If you want to get answers about time frames, shipping, etc. please go to our website and hit up the "Live Chat" for quick answers
  16. Pyzelsurfboards

Florida hpsb inquiry

Check out my Pyzalien 2- It's got a great rocker for decent to great waves and combines the added forward volume outline and foil with a real HPSB feel/ride. It's always been a personal favorite of mine and many others, yet never really had the attention of many of our other models. check it...
  17. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Mini Ghost

If you want a stretched out version of the Mini Ghost you are pretty much looking at a regular Ghost outline and rocker, but with much chunkier rails and a beak nose (which adds even more thickness through the front 1/2 of the board). The difference in volume between a 5"11 Ghost and a Mini...
  18. Pyzelsurfboards

Stubby Shortboard

Mini Ghost, duh! :ROFLMAO:
  19. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

stock will be all swallow tails but you can order custom tail
  20. Pyzelsurfboards

Pyzel Ghost?

we are currently building a small run of these for our retail shops and for a few retailers that sell more Padillacs than most other shops. I am not sure of the list but I know it will include Proof Lab up in SF and also Real on the East Coast .