1. P

Laptop from Hell

and now he has presidential authority. way more shitty stuff
  2. P

Laptop from Hell

Biden raised and supported shitty kids. says a lot
  3. P

HBO - The Last of Us

jeez. agree, what a waste of an episode. nonsense typical hollywood filler. they cant help forcing their square pegs. whatever, at least that chapter had an end and the show can move on...but like in the episode, the honeymoon is over, as far as my enthusiasm is concerned
  4. P

NFL Playoffs Who You Got?

KC showed some resilience and that was a tough game. Philly seems dominant but a bit too easy nfc championship game. kc for the win since 2 weeks to heal
  5. P

HBO - The Last of Us

played both games to the end and loved every second. this series is starting out so good! i'm really surprised. can't wait for sunday! and severance was pretty awesome also
  6. P

is this real? what do you think?

this the "date" interview: the vid is in the article https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/
  7. P

a florida senator thinks it is. https://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=49178C21-9535-41E1-B484-DA62705568DA
  8. P

9. P

Dog question for the collective erbb brain trust

skully, you are good dude. doing everything possible. your dog is lucky to have you
  10. P

this winter

about time
  11. P

FAFO

and at that point, those shots probably had the least chance to hurt an innocent person
  12. P

FAFO

it was game on
  13. P

FAFO

i get what you mean though and that is why police are very weary of vigilante justice.
  14. P

FAFO

good point, except i dont think he ever stood up
  15. P

FAFO

the idiot could have even tripped on the way out the door and accidently killed an killed an innocent person. shoot to kill. make sure only the idiot dies
  16. P

passion in politics

you got that right
  17. P

passion in politics

missionary? OK sure.....
  18. P

passion in politics

want to be independent? let's get independent