Search results

1. S

Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

I express anal glands bareback: the post.
  2. S

Many such cases.
  3. S

Sometimes you have the comedic timing of Hillary Clinton.
  4. S

Laptop from Hell

Rumble was started in 2013 and Parler was started in 2018. Dan Ballsackface didn't get into either until 2020. The only thing he started was turning facial grooming into ballsack topiary.
  5. S

The car dealership that had already been torched the night before wasn't vandalized? You sure about this one? I mean here is a photo of Car Source, the dealership where the owners were testifying at Rittenhouse's trial. Did Rittenhouse prevent the burned out hulks from getting pissed on? By...
  6. S

Laptop from Hell

This isn't a difference of opinion. It's an obviously dishonest attempt by Dan Bongino to tell Dan Bongino's audience what they feel, complete with Wallethub citation.
  7. S

Laptop from Hell

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-host-dan-bongino-faceplants-in-attempt-to-own-unhealthy-libs-with-fake-graphic
  8. S

Single women own more homes than single men....

Women are also nest-obsessed. Yes. You could just coat the threads on the suppressor with super-glue, screw it into the woman's mouth, and there would be no muzzle flash and way less noise. :foreheadslap:
  9. S

Laptop from Hell

Note: Not only did Dan Bongino get healthiest/unhealthiest exactly wrong, he managed to fugup Irvine, CA with Irving, TX. I am sure this is who I need to be listening to in order to get the real talk. The straight dope.
  10. S

Laptop from Hell

I just got done laughing at the extreme level of incompetence of the message:
  11. S

Laptop from Hell

12. S

Laptop from Hell

:roflmao: I'm glad Dan Bongino is on Saturday nights and I didn't know when he was on. I'm sorry the previously cited display of incompetence isn't a fireable offense at Fox News. Oh wait no I'm not. :roflmao:
  13. S

Laptop from Hell

I've got some bad news for you, "Elorgo". There is one UNH poll with more options than Trump vs DeSantis where Trump isn't winning. FWIW it had Buttigieg up 5 on Biden, who is tied with Warren. LOL The most recent South Carolina 2024 GOP poll shows Trump up 15 on DeSantis. The most recent...
  14. S

Laptop from Hell

I'm going to **** my pants laughing if Hunter Biden does to right wing news what Hulk Hogan did to Gawker. My guess is you're mischaracterizing the FBI's role in this. Regular media didn't run with this because, until Autumn 2022, when they FINALLY got an unmolested copy of the hard drive and...
  15. S

LOL You'd be in daily firefights in Florida. I swear the same cars I see putzing slow af going 30 in 35 thoroughfares like A1A go the same fkn speed down 25mph residential streets. Like, pea-brain, you are making way more time, with way less danger, going 5-7 over in a 35, vs the only time they...
  16. S

Laptop from Hell

Everyone knew Hunter was a fuckup and nobody cared. Biden's family seems like it is regularly beset by tragedy. Joe loving his son in spite of all his degeneracy is a rare instance of humanity from a politician and I think this is yet another obsession of the Right's that's going to (continue...
  17. S

Laptop from Hell

Morningside Park, Columbia? Or Cali, Colombia?
  18. S

How’s the stock market?

I am not sure where casa mugrienta's earnest intellectual curiosity in psychology/sociology stops and when attempts to treat posters like ungoverned wind up toys starts, but I do think there's a substantial non-malicious component to it. Don't think of yourself as casa moogsies' lab rat. Think...
  19. S

Can we talk about that jobs report?

I think that's a pre-emptive pruning of sh!t that doesn't look like it'll pay out funded in a much lower interest environment. I mean Musk's tenure at Twitter has looked incompetent and I'm not impressed with this meta thing either. If they called 09-onwards a "jobless recovery" that kind of...
  20. S

How’s the stock market?

Rename it the Trollitics Forum.