Search results

1. S

Best foil for beginners, 2022 version?

i grabbed a 1095 with a kane tail back in march but fucked my knee and haven't been in the water since easter, 1095 didn't feel slow like the 1210. could you pump around on the lift 90?
  2. S

which kujira do you have hdpi?
  3. S

Impact vests

tell me it's one of those gladiator style ones. whats the deal with peeps moving back to helmet use lately? have there been some knocks?
  4. S

****=Pi55 The old stuff had so much lift with the thicker profiles, yes it was slower but the nice mellow lift of all the newer gear is so controllable in comparison.
  5. S

just get 75 mast and yolo it, but if caca likes spending then yeh, buy 5 lengths and work your way up.
  6. S

nah fvvk that, buy a good rig once and get on with it, this shît is a money pit already without constantly trading up, all the modern stuff is a piece of **** to ride compared to gear from 3 years ago.
  7. S

the reedin setup looks really good, kdmaui has helped with some design on that one.
  8. S

Rawson shape Off

live feed linky?
  9. S

Surfings' Olympic Debut

just a PSA, if you haven’t scrolled down through this tweet i just don’t know what you’re doing with your life, surfing in the olympics? who gives a fvk
  10. S

Surfings' Olympic Debut

very important olympic thread
  11. S

Best foil for you.

that looks epic for foiling in super crowded summer waves!!! i'm buying one today!!! no fvcking blackballing here mofos!
  12. S

Best foil for you.

Kenny is fully ripping on the 120, looks like he’s riding an hpsb in some of his clips!
  13. S

Best foil for you.

Henryf, How is the stall characteristic on the 120 in regards to takeoff on smaller weaker waves? it sound like it’s the holy grail foil at the moment for lighter guys, genuine surf performance and crazy pumps!!! my super thin gong veloce wing stalled like crazy in really small weak waves or...
  14. S

Best foil for you.

lift 120 looks like a great setup !!
  15. S

Best foil for you.

Yeh as far as surfy wings you’re either going lift or game changer at the moment.
  16. S

Best foil for you.

I’m seriously considering the 150v2, I managed to double dip a load on my groms 995cm gongfoil setup at the weekend And imagine the lift would be a lot better with the considerably higher aspect ratio of 6.5 compared to gong around 4. I’m bored as fvvk of not being able to turn properly on large...
  17. S

Best foil for you.

June release I’ve heard.
  18. S

Best foil for you.

collectively awaiting the unifoil release....
  19. S

Best foil for you.

Oh i totally agree with the work side of that wing size, do you think the new 150 /200 will have similar albeit not quite as radical performance?
  20. S

Best foil for you.

How is are people feeling about the new lift surf wings after seeing this clip? I feel like I want some of that rail to rail action.