Search results

1. W

Album Surfboards

I don’t know…I don’t have any use for one.
  2. W

Album Surfboards

Funny….the only place I’ve surfed where I’ve seen them on the beach is at Lowers
  3. W

Album Surfboards

Haha!!! This is just too perfect! Solely on what I’ve seen and the board choices by both parties, if roles were reversed it would still be 100% believable
  4. W

Album Surfboards

The type with the means and willingness to buy them so my nieces and nephews have boards to ride without damaging my “real” boards when they visit I’m also the type that loves boards and supporting domestic board builders by ordering entire quivers from them. I’m the type receiving countless...
  5. W

Album Surfboards

I don’t think I know you so I can’t answer your question. But if you want to know what type I’ve shared lineups with? Not all, but by far…most Tomo/FW/SD/Album riders I‘VE seen are newer surfers(young and old) lacking basic surf etiquette. They also seem to be very loyal to said brands, to a...
  6. W

Album Surfboards

Shoot…That’s probably the only difference. In my surfing experience, the surfers riding those two brands are essentially the same type. **speaking strictly on what I see, ymmv
  7. W

The Craigslist Thread

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-album-sharpeye-lost-surfboards/7579081933.html A couple with “EPS glassing” Lol!!:shameonyou:
  8. W

Mini Simmons vs/or Plasmic?

Will agree with @oeste858 that the SuperChunk is a good choice. There are 2 in the pic below, green finned Dark Arts & clear poly/PU. I liked the poly/PU better, more drive & better paddler. The SC does everything you’d want in a Mini Simmons package but will also carve and go good when there is...
  9. W

Leash strings

Hahaha…Pretty damn funny boys!! I only have CI and Pyzel branded strings bc they’re the ones readily “available“ from the local hangout/shop. I’d have more colored strings if I bought more leashes, but I seldom buy them. And it wouldn’t feel right removing them from leashes
  10. W

NEW NEVER RIDDEN HANDSHAPED LOVELACE VBOWLS

Oh yeah…always do! The other(ridden) one is 7’8. This 8’0 was going to be ridden too, until Dane got to my name in his queue after 15mo. Due to his long wait, I want to order 3 instead of 2, and this VBowls would cover most of the cost of the 3rd Osprey. RL shapes more boards than Dane in a...
  11. W

Funny you say that. Meeting with him on Friday to go over my order. So it might be a case of “out with the old, in with the new”. It might be…no promises
  12. W

I didn’t order it…it was a handshaped stock board that Ryan made available to me. There was nothing wrong with it, minty new condition. Also….it wasn’t the only one I have
  13. W

Eye Symmetry

My buddy behind https://www.surf-bored.com/ is holding some. Can see the Eyes he has in stock here: https://www.surf-bored.com/collections/surfboards?page=2
  14. W

What You Guys Riding Tomorrow?

Yep…all XPS! This batch was from before Fletch starting using Marko EPS in most of his boards. They still blow their own XPS, but only per request on customs
  15. W

What You Guys Riding Tomorrow?

I’ll have the two FCD F-Rockets on the left(7’4 & 6’10) in the van for a long paddle spot. The residents on my route will be getting their mail later than usual tomorrow
  16. W

Never waxed/ridden, been in storage since picking it up from Ryan. These are nearly impossible as Ryan has closed ALL custom handshaped orders for 2023(outside of HI) with a new pricing structure on handshapes coming in 2024. Two tone resin tint, sanded gloss laminated at Waterman’s. Will...
  17. W

Album Surfboards

Quick heads up to all Album fanboys….ET has a DA on their used rack https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnC9goCjniQ/?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc=
  18. W

6’2 CHILLI MIDDY $450

AM2 sides with WCT in the center on average days. AM2 all around when there’s swell
  19. W

The Craigslist Thread

My thoughts exactly