Search results

1. MrSteve

Pat Curren RIP

A recent episode of Surf Splendor with Paul Schmidt (shaper from NY) went into detail about his recent years. Things were not good for Pat.
  2. MrSteve

Greenlight custom blank service:

Haha. In his defense, what I'm asking him for is a bit of a pain. But I know he's a sweetheart
  3. MrSteve

If they do it just like their instructional video, you can put an image of a board from the internet and just match the outlines and rockers. Now if I could only get @oeste858 to reply back to my DM so I can get this one going :poke:
  4. MrSteve

Kookapinto Shapes

How should I know why... I didnt glass it.
  5. MrSteve

Fcs vs futures

6. MrSteve

Kookapinto Shapes

The local board 'review' guy says the glass jobs are shite
  7. MrSteve

Got 3 custom blanks from them during their black Friday sale. Game changer for me. One less thing for me to f*ck up along the way. Also, I found AKU easier to use than Shape 3D
  8. MrSteve

Twinzer Feedback?

The FCS cant is 0 or 9. Ive bought both from NVS,
  9. MrSteve

Christenson Lane Splitter Varial

Nuthin really. Only had 2 sessions on it in a 5 mil. I dont guage any of my boards while Im in a 5 mil. I feel like a fat baby thats struggling to get to its feet. Caught waves well, 'bought all I can say about it right now. Just blowing out the quiver so i can get more resin and blanks to...
  10. MrSteve

Christenson Lane Splitter Varial

6-2 x 20.75 x 2.62. Mint condition, only a couple sessions on it. Glassed Varial strong in 6+4/ 6. Shipping available (located in NJ). $700.
  11. MrSteve

Most shitious board brand?

Christensen:
  12. MrSteve

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

It's funny how? Is it like a clown? Does it amuse you?
  13. MrSteve

HI6 vs CI Mid vs Mid Life Crisis

I dunno... Nothing in particular. Feel free to post up or DM a list :shaka: I've had/ have 3 Townsends. 6-8 and 6-6 twin pin asym. Both in XTR. Just a tad stiff. Currently have and love a 6-6 Varial cabron with sort of an asym squash tail.
  14. MrSteve

HI6 vs CI Mid vs Mid Life Crisis

Didnt you shape mid lengths? Moped model, or something like that On a side note, you still selling any more fins?
  15. MrSteve

FCD Huevo Ranchero Fin Recs

Haha, yeah, i think we all know that. The Huevo Ranchero model dates back at least 12+ years and this board is like new. Just making sure since I'm listing it for sale and wanted to be accurate.
  16. MrSteve

FCD Huevo Ranchero Fin Recs

Picked this up in a trade. It says "Egg', but looks identical to a Huevo. It's like new, but the guy I got it from said it was sitting in the shop for a while (fin boxes are even yellowed). Did this become a Huevo or is it totally different?
  17. MrSteve

Twinzer Feedback?

Thanks. Is the Liv3 the same depth as the Fusion? George sent me a couple Liv3 boxes that I still have sitting around
  18. MrSteve

Twinzer Feedback?

Have any of you made a jig for a 1/2 Fusion? Do you just get a regular fusion baseplate and somehow block off half of it? I've been shaping a couple twinzers, but all my canards are glass ons, as I only have a Futures jig.
  19. MrSteve

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Fixed
  20. MrSteve

Twinzer Feedback?

All my twinzers have half Fusion canards. No failures. Have a Varial Chemistry Zen 4 on order. Varial can only do FCS X-1 plugs unfortunately. I'm hoping the infused glass will be stronger, but I doubt the glass goes over the plug.