Search results

1. Goodfish

Album Surfboards

The last few pages have been gold. Thank you, guys. Thank you! :love::love::love:
  2. Goodfish

Album Surfboards

Nice clean outline on this one...
  3. Goodfish

Anyone ridden a MOTE Fiji?

I ordered a Massive in August 2021. Was told to expect it around March/April 2022. In July was told that it was next in line and should be done by August. Checked in again in November as I hadn't heard anything. Apparently, there was a mix-up with the new ordering system Simon and his son were...
  4. Goodfish

Twinzer Feedback?

Anyone tried a twin fin set-up with the little twinzer fins further back in a quad fin set-up? The shaper of one of the boards I have on order messaged to say that he put them as trailing fin instead of twinzers. He said he would re-do the board, so no worries there, but is this a set-up that...
  5. Goodfish

JJF Board Testing

Found that hard to watch and didn't finish it. Editing was too fast and choppy. Hardly a complete wave to be viewed... John's edit was awesome.
  6. Goodfish

Tomo MPH

I'm sure we all used to chat about videos of Tomo saying there's no need for pointy noses... I think he's just given up and milking the cash cow now. Last decent board he came up with was the hydroshort/naut. In recent interviews, he just sounds bored and jaded. Hopefully he finds some stoke...
  7. Goodfish

Simon Shapes

I asked for it as a twinzer. He usually does them as quads.
  8. Goodfish

Simon Shapes

Your mate Lovelace had good words to say about him too.
  9. Goodfish

Simon Shapes

Was gonna wait until I got the finished boards in my hands before starting this thread, but it's been such a great experience dealing with John that I feel I have to share. Noticed him somehow on my Instagram about a year ago, but never went through with an order. When he popped up on EAST...
  10. Goodfish

SOLD...for sale: XTR Tomos

You had me when you said 5'8 GMM2.
  11. Goodfish

Whats your favorite good wave fish?

Yes, he's very reliable with his delivery system. You will definitely get the board you paid for, but it might not look like you hoped and it might be in multiple pieces, but that's on you.
  12. Goodfish

I love it when Retropete goes for my Gaz gripe, but I have to take the opportunity at face value to reiterate my standpoint: I WILL NEVER MCNEILL AGAIN! Of course, the 5'8 suggestion didn't slip by either as I always love a bit of extra volume for more float and glide, but just never on a Gary...
  13. Goodfish

That board was fun before I couldn't stand looking at it, but the Squit has a much more unique and special feeling to it. Anyway, I would never buy or order or touch another McNeill again. Bad juju.
  14. Goodfish

Some of my best moments on my Burch 5'4 Squit have come on an overhead day at a lefthand reef point. Once the fins got the water rushing past them it just locked in and carved all along it with so much speed and flow. Was kinda eye-opening in terms of what those boards are meant for. Obviously...
  15. Goodfish

6'9 Album Townsend Goofy

I was gonna say "sad pads", but there's a lotta tail behind those fin placements.
  16. Goodfish

Indo Next May - Not The Ments

Mandiri Beach Club. You won't regret it.
  17. Goodfish

Album Surfboards

This looks like a LOLO.
  18. Goodfish

Tomo MPH

The reason those guys ride soft tops is pure and simple: money. Nothing to do with stoke. They all look like sad broken whores desperately selling their wares on their vlogs now anyway. Firewire's marketing makes me cringe. Isn't the new tech called Volcano? Bill Hicks would have a field day...
  19. Goodfish

Tomo MPH

Yeah, I've had it out in chest-high hollow stuff to as big as I want to surf. The suckier it gets, the better the board goes. Almost like it has an autopilot on making steep drops.
  20. Goodfish

Tomo MPH

Took my 6'0 Hydronaut out today in some pretty solid and heavy waves at a local bouldery beach break. It was about DOH with one TOH wave that came in and cleaned us all up. Gotta say I've had the XTR Hydronaut for 4 years now and it has never let me down. Holds so well, handles any drop and can...