Search results

1. frontsidegrab

Anyone ridden a Pyzel Wildcat?

Anywhere from waist-chest to every day of this past swell. Handles it all. Definiely not reserved for just step up days.
  2. frontsidegrab

Anyone ridden a Pyzel Wildcat?

This is a timely reboot. I picked up a stock 6'0 last month and gave it a really solid break in... This board goes insane. I was hesitant a bout the shape at first b/c of the stock dims. Seemed a bit wide for what I'd want. Do not let that fool you. This is one of those shapes that-even if it...
  3. frontsidegrab

Hard edge rail full length

My current gun has fairly hard edge and low apex nose to tail. Great board for serious waves. Really locks it in. Never had one like that as a DD, tho.
  4. frontsidegrab

What You Guys Riding Tomorrow?

Lol. I'm in SD. Nowhere near that large here.
  5. frontsidegrab

What You Guys Riding Tomorrow?

I'll be on a 6'6 x 19.5 x 2.5 Ledge that's usually reserved for Hawaii. Lots of foam packed in. Board paddles and surfs like a 6'10. Quad setup.
  6. frontsidegrab

***The Official LA Isn't So Bad Thread***

I always have a good time when I visit LA. The talent and the night life can be great.
  7. frontsidegrab

Hawaii MMA high school takedown.

Congrats. That takes a lot of commitment and years of discipline-regardless of whether you were gunning for the belt or not.
  8. frontsidegrab

Hawaii MMA high school takedown.

I think Duffy is a purple belt? The one thing I gotta defend him on is the culture. I've trained a LOT of places. NY to LA, SD, Italy. Everyone was welcoming and respectful. Disproportionately more than the population at large. If you're experiencing bullying/douche stuff in BJJ, it's an...
  9. frontsidegrab

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

For sure. No matter what other board "trend" i'm on, my flare is just such a damn workhorse for SD conditions that it's still what I grab most of the time.
  10. frontsidegrab

XTR

Xtr is buttery while ive found dark arts is more creamy in how they surf.
  11. frontsidegrab

Von Sol Shadow: Review and Pics

Agreed. All his boards remain sensitive off of the tail regardless of size-within reason.
  12. frontsidegrab

YOLO ALERTS

This is the truth. I've gone back to it as well. On the flip side, having a great glass job is critical for this build to not fall apart quickly.
  13. frontsidegrab

Joe bark surfboards

The ABs are full convex, 50-50 rails. Mine's 2+1. Catches literal 6" waves.
  14. frontsidegrab

Joe bark surfboards

Joe is an awesome dude. I've had his paddleboards and a 12'6 Adventure board. They rule.
  15. frontsidegrab

Does it say "mint condition, water tight and surfed only 3 times?"
  16. frontsidegrab

Best Semi-Cheater HP Boar

The answer is looking you right in the face and it rhymes with GLARE.
  17. frontsidegrab

what do you ride when it's hugeat home or you're travelling and surfing double overhead+? Just the step up?
  18. frontsidegrab

Chemistry Surfboards

had a beaker years ago. awesome daily shortboard graveller