Search results

1. afoaf

October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

anonymity is not the issue so much as the complete lack of substantiation to their insane claims and Alex Jones hasn't exposed anything but his fkn insanity and moral terpitude in his entire fkn career holy fk you can't be serious...
  2. afoaf

Brandon/Biden's L's

double standards...it's double standards all the way down schex, ridiculous as always
  3. afoaf

DURHAM CAME!

chickenfkr gonna double down on the dumb! it would be funny that you still haven't figured it out, but at this point it's just kind of pathetic
  4. afoaf

Why are so many young healthy people having cardiac issues?

you're doing it again...
  5. afoaf

It was all just a misunderstanding. It was the FBI that was colluding with Russia.

no. that is not the narrative. where you got that notion from, no one knows occam's razor....
  6. afoaf

you have a lot of gall accusing other people of dodging and diverting, chickenfkr
  7. afoaf

DURHAM CAME!

once again the chickenfkr is here to publicly announce that he's fkn clueless...
  8. afoaf

Memphis....done?

I cannot fathom running from the cops or fighting with the cops I got pulled over on my way to deliver flowers to grapedrink...dead to rights pulled off road in safe location, hands in full view on wheel, keys on dashboard, yes sir, no sir, may I reach for my drivers license in my door...
  9. afoaf

Authori-Florida wants your period information

show us on the doll where wonkette hurt you.... wonkette provides commentary on top of existing news stories by major outlets hence the density of link outs in their articles...it's snarky editorial commentary, not primary reporting some of you guys demonstrate extremely poor information literacy
  10. afoaf

and there it is....the body cam conspiracy continues you guys are fkn ridiculous the trial test results, previously cited in this forum, said the exact same fkn thing...reduced severity of infection and likelihood of death it's like you're totally fkn incapable of acknowledging the "novel"...
  11. afoaf

Memphis....done?

gentlemen, make sure you regularly talk to your sons and daughters about how to interact with the police fkn madness
  12. afoaf

buh buh buh buh they said it was going to cure covid this is exactly what the test results indicated before the vaccines were approved and aligned with the messaging from health officials... the monday morning quarterbacks aren't even looking at the tapes choo choo! false
  13. afoaf

DURHAM CAME!

McGonigal called and asked you to make another thread...
  14. afoaf

Enough already with the democrats are groomers nonsense.

bro, it's SCIENCE! ahahahahah maybe there is bodycam video of the adoption....?
  15. afoaf

Asian on Asian violence

I love how he starts this with the equivocation and rationalization... https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2021/03/assault-weapon-ban-significantly-reduces-mass-shooting/ god forbid you try looking it up...
  16. afoaf

What should America do about the childhood obesity epidemic?

this is a HUGE problem for alcoholics...the social pressure it sucks. at work events I just have the bartender put soda in a rocks glass with a lime and call it a gin and tonic imagine if your friends simply respected your choice...or were appropriately indifferent seeing as how it doesn't...
  17. afoaf

Have your views on covid vaccines changed?

errr...I thought that meant something different
  18. afoaf

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE "SCIENTIST"! what a bunch of fkn morons bro, have you seen the #SKYISFALLINGLIST it's clearly the end times...repent now and accept jesus christ as your lord and savior, bro ok, bro? I'd say the real problem is that you're willing to believe absolutely any...
  19. afoaf

Asian on Asian violence

not sure if this is true, but it is interesting...