Search results

1. RemyXO

So how big's it gonna get Wed/Thurs/Fri on west coast?

Flooding here big time in SLO County. Santa Barbara, watch out.
  2. RemyXO

Waimea with JJF & Robo

Robo: "Did you check the buoys last night" JJF: "Yeah, 23 @ 16 or something" Robo: "Yeah, massive" Robo: "John you know I've never surfed Waimea in my life?" JJF: "I kind of thought that" :roflmao: Epic exchange.
  3. RemyXO

The beachbreak is looking really fun right now.
  4. RemyXO

NORTH SENTINEL IS FIRING

The Sentinelese know how to party... Their Baffling Beach Orgies Indian anthropologist Triloknath Pandit made several attempts at peaceful contact. When his frightening vessel approached the territory of the Sentinelese, the crew initially threw fish in order to appease them. The Sentinelese...
  5. RemyXO

Whoa. Capitola pier damaged?!!
  6. RemyXO

You can surf Doran Beach up in Bodega during the bigliest swells of the year. I'm sure Daily surfed there on those days. I've surfed within 100 yards of the furthest jetty to the west. That portion of the beach actually faces east.
  7. RemyXO

Admin again. Jackboots are fitted and ready.

Remind us who you are again? J/K... Congrats! (I think?)
  8. RemyXO

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Perfect, just in time for my trip up to N Lake Tahoe. I'll be watching this one. This storm is coming in almost exactly a year after the huge Sierra storm that closed down many of the resorts and much of Tahoe, as well as the highways leading to it. I was denied that trip. :cry: :cursing:
  9. RemyXO

Rectum? Damn near killed ‘em!

In high school, I had a friend that worked at the Safeway in Guerneville, up in Sonoma County. If you don't know, Guerneville is a big gay and lesbian community. One night, a man handed my friend a package of opened frozen burritos and asked to return them and get his money back because he got...
  10. RemyXO

Smells you're addicted too

Leather. Pine trees. Coastal sage scrub. Bacon. Ground coffee. Fresh cut grass. Wet ground after rain. Cilantro. Grapefruit. Campfire smoke. Ocean breezes.
  11. RemyXO

*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

wow Spain was horrible on their PK's.
  12. RemyXO

*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

USA Moving on. What a stressful end to the game.
  13. RemyXO

Anna Gensler

I heard girls now want their man to have at least one of the three 6's: 6ft or.... 6in or.... 6 figures. :roflmao::trout::dancing:
  14. RemyXO

The Official OBSF Support Group

Driving through SF, from the 280N to the 101N, I would always go the Great Highway route. No doubt it's always longer, and actually a bit of a pain, but I love that side of the City. Would always go around Land's End and then up to the bridge. Now with the GH closed, I'm bummed that I don't go...
  15. RemyXO

No more Bong for Griff

Remember....Kanoa not American anymore.
  16. RemyXO

Electric Lawnmowers

As an option, if you don't want to paint or finish the wall, you could plant a creeping fig vine 6'-8' on-center along the base. It's a "clinging" vine that will cover the wall in no time. Just be sure to keep it trimmed so that it doesn't run over the wall and onto your neighbor's side.
  17. RemyXO

Powder turns...

Dope! I love the feeling of catching the powder spray in your face after a good deep turn.
  18. RemyXO

Guess the spot

Cool, I'll take a severed limb :dancing:or a bottle of Brukuns favorite scotch :cheers:.