Search results

1. I

Chemistry Surfboards

had one several years ago that worked great. picked up on CL and rode it til I broke it. Would def be open to getting another one
  2. I

Twitter lol

There are much better hobbies than giving a fucck about Elon Musk, Twitter, and anything in this thread
  3. I

No more Bong for Griff

be there in 5
  4. I

MLB 2022

let's stop focusing on the past, and try and live in the present buddy
  5. I

Backyard Build

i was hoping this was going to be a thread with pics of people's backyards
  6. I

CI Bobby Quad

You're going to buy something other than a Tomo? quit lyin player, I've seen this show before
  7. I

Tomo MPH

I agree with your family
  8. I

Streaming Service

I just wait for people to log in on my devices and forget to log out. Thus far, I've acquired Netflix and Hulu. I also borrow someone's Prime acct and Disney + acct if I'm so inclined $0 out of pocket
  9. I

Firewire cancels FCS

if you dudes are worried about boards yellowing, xtr or poly, just have them sprayed white before glassing. I dunno why people aren't more on that. I've been doing that for years and I don't remember the last time I had a board yellow.
  10. I

Help me pick a non-surf related trip destination.

Italy: rome/ florence, could easily spend a week in each city. Both cities are so fun to walk around. Plus there are so many cool smaller cities and walled villages in italy that are awesome to explore for a day. Great food, incredible sights. Historic locations everywhere you look. Rent a car...
  11. I

Firewire cancels FCS

Does Future's even make any flat rears beyond the QD2?
  12. I

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Always wanted a Dove suit, or a Bewet, but the ordering process is too confusing for me. I have an Airtight from Japan that is an amazing suit, but it's on its last legs
  13. I

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

for real, if you live in Japan and you're wearing american brand suits you're doing it wrong. I wish we had easier access to all the dank rubber they've got over there.
  14. I

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

Hiked Torrey pines yesterday and got to watch a juvenile great white swim around pretty close to shore yesterday. Water was incredibly clear, stood on the cliff and watched it for about 5 minutes. Maybe 6 ft long?
  15. I

RETURN OF THE QUAD

For the most part, I agree with you. I generally know what thruster set to throw in to make a board feel good. With my twins, maybe I've gotten lucky, but the one and only fin set I've thrown in has felt extremely positive. With both thrusters and twins, once I have a magic fin set, I can...
  16. I

RETURN OF THE QUAD

i have a couple quad shorboards I ride here and there. I had a magic fin setup going a few years ago, but haven't been able to replicate it recently after switching from fcs to futures. Now I'm always hesitant to jump on my quads cuz dialing in the fins is such an expensive pain in the ass
  17. I

Did you score this morning?

was super fun on a log this morning, but it would have been a struggle on anything else. knee to waist high, super lined up, hard offshore early. Hardly anyone out. Can't complain
  18. I

Medical Insurance Bills

Balance billing isn't illegal in CA across the board. It's much more nuanced than that. In many cases in CA it has now become illegal, and rightly so, but that's not always the case. If insurance deems a procedure or treatment as not medically necessary, they won't cover it. Similarly, if the...
  19. I

Medical Insurance Bills

i'm guessing he owes the money to the provider due to balance billing. I would contact the provider, and explain the situation. He may have luck saying he has absolutely no ability to pay and negotiating with them to either clear the balance (depends on how much the balance is, and how much...
  20. I

Urgent erBB Help/Advice Needed

co-signed. el-nopalito has the best chips, salsa, and tamales around