1. S

Anyone recognize this waye?

you don't say....
  2. S

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

"in case you forgot"......
  3. S

Sharp lines... snow related

Such sick videos. Love my Korua Dart in any conditions. Was immediately sold when I stumbled on to their videos with Nicholas and the guys riding the way I always dreamed of snowboarding - like surfing. Been wanting to add the Cafe Racer to the quiver since I got the Dart, I think they...
  4. S

Powder turns...

Agreed. Love the angry dude, watched pretty much every one of his reviews before I bought the Korua.
  5. S

Powder turns...

163 Big Fish. Bit of a unicorn, don't see too many around (outside of Japan). Great fit if you're a galoot like me...
  6. S

Powder turns...

You're right, definitely getting the Cafe Racer, was initially back and forth with that and the Dart. I have a size 12 foot, was looking for something wide enough. I happened to stumble on this thing I found dirt cheap on CL last season, same time I got the Dart, took surfing on snow to even...
  7. S

Powder turns...

I bought a Korua Dart last season after google searching for the best surf style snowboards and stumbled on to their videos, which are all insane... bord is unbelievably surfy, 100% game changer. Planning on ordering their Cafe Racer to add to the quiver, but after this video, may be reconsidering.
  8. S

The Random Photo Thread

What's a pay phone?