Search results

1. billypilgrim

Album Surfboards

yes
  2. billypilgrim

The Skaters of the ERBB

T Funk is psycho and Baker has been killing it this year. So many goods parts.
  3. billypilgrim

The official ice cream thread

Publix Chocolate Trinity.
  4. billypilgrim

Stab Edit of the year

Parker Coffin looked pretty cool, calm and collected pulling into heavy left barrels at Pipe. Sweet style. Haven't watched the others yet.
  5. billypilgrim

Explanation of Localism

CJ Nelson on becoming top dong in the local pecking order. “So we’ve all been standing in line for 30 years to get into Disney Land and 2 million people just got to cut in front of us and now we have to have lunch with them. That’s it. It’s done. So what are you gonna do?" If you're CJ...
  6. billypilgrim

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Agreed. The failure of that seam is always the kiss of death on the xcels I've had. Hopefully this one gets me through the winter with no cold water grundle rinses. If I was certain that I was staying in the Outer Banks after this year, I'd have sprung for something nicer.
  7. billypilgrim

Yessir. Hard to pass up that deal with the extra 20% off. Even the lower end suits from the big brands at the local shop and online are a fair bit more right now.
  8. billypilgrim

Just copped a 5/4 matuse for 260 with expedited shipping. I was hesitant but I already have a good Feral winter suit and just needed a backup to rotate into the mix. I didn't want to spend a ton, and I am not the biggest fan of that style of chest closure but for the price this suit seemed worth...
  9. billypilgrim

Legendary surfer/shaper reviews Firewire Surfboards

Thank you for your contribution to Kelly's Evil Empire ®
  10. billypilgrim

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

I woke up early Saturday morning and drove to the primo spot early. Only one car in the lot, and some dude was out behind it taking selfies in front of his license plate in the dark. Bad omen. Walked over the dune and the waves were rifling along a shallow bar and blowing their guts out. All...
  11. billypilgrim

Tuna recipes?

This is how my Dad and I will cook it. Make up a marinade of olive oil, Dale's, sesame oil, hit of soy, black pepper, honey. Whisk together and coat the steak for 15 to 20 mins. Sesame seeds optional. Heat up charcoal in the cylinder, and when the flame starts to look like a blue jet, pop...
  12. billypilgrim

Twitter lol

Immature minds. Seems like a common pattern for those who have been running amuck to act this way when checked. I see it at work regularly with people of this demographic.
  13. billypilgrim

Twitter lol

Tell your buddy Jimmy to stop tearing mangroves out and building Margaritavilles all over Florida. Seems like it is never enough with that guy.
  14. billypilgrim

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

Chitty cell phone shot at range of the boss threading a nice one on the lunch break. Scored three sessions yesterday. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. All day offshores and different setups through the tide cycle. 3.6ft @ 12 seconds on the nearby buoy. Low tide in the morning was a little funky...
  15. billypilgrim

Florida hpsb inquiry

If you decide to go the local shaper route, Greg Geiselman makes some sweet HPSB whips for a nice price.
  16. billypilgrim

CI Twin Pin

Different strokes for different folks. I picked one up used about a month ago and have been surfing it in OBX beach break from Duck to Cape Hatteras. I do have penchant for riding weird boards in beach breaks, but I have really found the twin pin to work quite well for me when the waves call for...
  17. billypilgrim

Stubby Shortboard

Moonlight opaque white resin tint looks creamy dreamy. Gotta love that clean cutlap. What fins are ya using in that?