1. T

Mason Ho Pumpkin pumping

He's easily my favorite on YT
  2. T

Mason Ho Pumpkin pumping

Just trying to beat Joshua to it :D
  3. T

Why are surfers so bad at making music?

I was trying to make a joke about the Butthole Surfers cause I just assumed they were making a play on words about surfers who are a$$holes. I never listened to much of their music but what you guys are saying make sense. Casey Royer of D.I. surfs, but he hates surfing in H.B.!
  4. T

North Shore Surf Contests -- Winter 2022/2023

My exact thought when I saw the invites. Not that I've spent time there watching whos who in the lineup, but that one has Vans sponsored invite written all over it.
  5. T

What? Next you're going to tell me The Sex Pistols are referring to dongs.
  6. T

Do the Butthole Surfers actually surf or are they just Buttholes who pose as Surfers?
  7. T

Boogers Final in da water one island over.... Knice Swell we're getting. Fronton King Gran Canarias....

Always one of my favorite booger contests to watch. That wave looks mean.
  8. T

The Random Photo Thread

I still have this boat but she needs a new floor and I dont run her anymore. Great little skiff but I've since upgraded. It's now a project for my BIL for his son (my nephew) to have.
  9. T

The Random Photo Thread

10. T

The Random Photo Thread

Want to see my banana hammock?
  11. T

The Random Photo Thread

12. T

The Random Photo Thread

Cape Lookout? That's where I took this shot. We surfed right in front of it and called that sandbar Cartops.
  13. T

The Random Photo Thread

14. T

The Random Photo Thread

15. T

The Random Photo Thread

I was out kayaking and came across that mattress floating, waterbed is exactly what I was thinking.
  16. T

The Random Photo Thread

17. T

The Random Photo Thread

18. T

The Random Photo Thread

19. T

The Random Photo Thread

Choose carefully
  20. T

Ring of Power, anyone?

My wife is a big time LOR fan and I also enjoy it but not to the extent she does. We watched and finished the 1st season. I really liked it but I had to have her explain some stuff to me. I wont give any spoilers but as the season went on I enjoyed it more and more.