Search results

1. bruhdakine

Different strains....

This all makes sense. You are definitely more of an expert than I am. I was just relaying what has worked well for me and what I've been told by local growers around me that I look up to. Aloha.
  2. bruhdakine

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

Fleeting Time premier tour kicks off in Bend this weekend and then there are screenings in the bay area (Warfield) and Encinitas (2 shows at La Paloma) in the next week. Go check it out. Looks insane with a stacked lineup of heavy hitters and legends. Sounds like a ton went into this and it's...
  3. bruhdakine

*** Official Snow Surfing Thread ***

So sick! Well done!
  4. bruhdakine

Different strains....

WOW! Nice!
  5. bruhdakine

Different strains....

It's a lot colder here than where you are and I just start them as seeds outside form the get go. They don't get as big as they could due to my yard and it's lack of sun for half the day (I wheel them around in wagons - lol) but they end up really nice by October. I'm not sure if starting them...
  6. bruhdakine

Different strains....

Dude, it's a learning process. I am on year 4 and while my first two seasons were good, last year was when I finally dialed it in to where it meets or exceeds what I could just go buy at one of a million dispensaries (I rarely burn these days so it's more about the fun of growing these...
  7. bruhdakine

If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

I love my PAX. I have the PAX 2 because I use it with ground up flower, but you can get versions of it that also work with concentrates and oils. The battery lasts forever and it's compact enough to take anywhere. I got a little plastic case from a company called Frantic Labs that keep the...
  8. bruhdakine

If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

The problem is it's new information that I sometimes almost immediately forget. Haha. My note taking skills in work meetings have had to improve to cover for my crappy memory.
  9. bruhdakine

*** The Official Wildland FIRE Thread ***

Drove over to the coast this past weekend. Very warm east winds (Oregon's 'Santa Ana' winds) blowing pretty hard made it feel like all of those forests in the mountains were a spark away from what happened in the same areas 2 years ago. As such the power companies were cutting power throughout...
  10. bruhdakine

I completely agree. My plants are no different than the tomato plants growing new to them, and the finished product is no more dangerous or pungent than someone's homebrew. Time to legalize it on a federal level.
  11. bruhdakine

Without getting all into it, Weed is not going to give you a heart attack but I have found that the years of use in my younger days now seems to have an effect on my memory. Or maybe that's just part of getting old. Or the cumulative effect of a few concussions. Or all of it combined. Haha...
  12. bruhdakine

He's already pulled over. He can't pull over any further!
  13. bruhdakine

Hawaii- Done

Try look, not his first rodeo Homie needs help. Hiding in the bushes and pulling knife on county workers at Charley Young on Christmas morning pretty much screams batu.
  14. bruhdakine

Mountain Lion in Hawaii

A bunch of years ago someone apparently came across an ocelot on Maui and that was the prevailing theory as to how it got here.
  15. bruhdakine

Mountain Lion in Hawaii

Bougie pet someone got bored with so they dropped it off when they re-stocked the yacht? :shrug:
  16. bruhdakine

Hawaii- Done

I've never met him. That sh!t is unacceptable and screams substance abuse or at least serious anger management issues. It's the very opposite of what a 'good dude' would do. If he really is a 'good dude' who has lost his way, I hope he gets help.
  17. bruhdakine

Mountain Lion in Hawaii

There's so many deer running around Maui. I saw a group of 5 large deer run in front of my car in my parent's neighborhood the other night. Thought I was in Oregon for a minute. I'm pretty sure they're axis deer but they were bigger than I expected. Pretty crazy to see them running down the...
  18. bruhdakine

Hawaii- Done

So many batu-ed out scrubs! Like this donkey
  19. bruhdakine

i love being at the beach, but.....

no lies detected
  20. bruhdakine

Yet another shark attack…

It was just a theory. Chomping down repeatedly would certainly be different than how we all usually expect sharks to act (bite once, decide they don't like and release).