Search results

1. 2surf

Are surfers to.blaim for this?

2. 2surf

California store bans masks after thieves use them to avoid identification

The California store owner said customers who still want to wear a mask can schedule an appointment
  3. 2surf

Go to Tj and die

4. 2surf

It only takes one aggressive longboarder or stand up paddler to……..

Who’s got stories?
  5. 2surf

Morris returns

Morris returns from the doctor and tells his wife that the doctor has told him that he has only 24 hours to live. Given the prognosis, Morris asks his wife for sex. Naturally, she agrees, so they make love. About 6 hours later, Morris goes to his wife and says, "Honey, you know I now have only...
  6. 2surf

Who’s ready for the 4th of July?

Buy a box of bombs at Costco.
  7. 2surf

Refinance? Done!

"Applications to refinance a home loan continued their landslide, falling another 10% week to week. Refinance demand was 76% lower than the same week one year ago. Two years of record-low interest rates during the Covid pandemic incited a refinance boom which has now gone bust. There is simply a...
  8. 2surf

Is there surfing in heaven?

Two buddies, Chris and John, were the biggest surfing fans in America. For their entire lives, Chris and John discussed surfing history. They even agreed that whoever died first would try to come back and tell the other if there was surfing in heaven. One summer night, Chris passed away in his...
  9. 2surf

(The California) Official Voter Information Guide

For the June 7th primary election. Almost all accepted the voluntary campaign spending limits and bought space for a candidate statement in this voter guide with a few notable exceptions. Our current Governor for one. My favorite was M. Dawson with a 3 word statement.. Fuk all politicians...
  10. 2surf

The WH easter bunny is a “handler”.

11. 2surf

A question for Bidens new tax idea

Since you are proposing taxation of the value of our homes equity increase (unrealized gains)...will we be getting refunds if the values decrease? Asking for a friend.
  12. 2surf

CalChamber Releases 2022 Job Killer List

March 29, 2022 Source: CalChamber The California Chamber of Commerce yesterday released the first wave of bills to be included on its 2022 job killer list. The preliminary list includes 9 new bills and two carry-over proposals from 2021. The CalChamber expects several additions to the list in...
  13. 2surf

Questions for the erBB mouth breathers, if Buzzfeed dies does it take huffpost down with it?

Take your time and think this out. Could it mean the readership is recovering from TDS or were the lies just now catching up to the liars?
  14. 2surf

PROXY WAR!

And the erBb mouth breathers are even calling the common sense guys UNPATRIOTIC for calling out the hypocrisy.
  15. 2surf

Big news from LaJolla! The International Surfing Association (ISA) is happy to announce

The International Surfing Association (ISA) is happy to announce today that Saudi Arabia has been provisionally approved as its 110th Member Nation. Will Yemen surf with the Saudis or under their own flag like the Hawaiians.
  16. 2surf

Rental Car rates In Kauai July 1st through 8th

Taking all the grandsons and their girlfriends to the Waiohai Beach Club for a week. 15 total. This is the Kauai Rent-A-Car rates.
  17. 2surf

Today there’s a Rainbow in my backyard

Is that good luck?
  18. 2surf

I need a new patio umbrella

I don’t want to spend over $500. I need it to cover my jacuzzi to keep the sun off me so I don’t have to lather up with sunscreen. And suggestions