Search results

1. MathDebater

Wetsuit Needed for Portugal

I went basically the same time last year and trekked from Sagres to Peniche with a "warm" 3/2 (Oneill Psychotech) and I was actually a bit hot down south. The weather was beautiful down there to the point where I was wishing for a top and trunks. It couldn't have been below 65 in Peniche by the...
  2. MathDebater

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

Is it overly sensitive for you?
  3. MathDebater

I had some obligations this morning that put me squarely into very high tide. I checked my usual spot but there wasn’t enough south to make it work so back to the beach I go. It almost didn’t look worth bothering wave wise but the crowd was light and winds were light so I figured I might as well...
  4. MathDebater

Water cooled off fast! First surf in a suit in a few months, it’s amazing how much stiffer even a nice flexy suit feels compared to trunking warm water. I rode the twinsman at my old beach haunt. My preferred peak was kind of working but mostly as close outs. I made my way to the same peak as...
  5. MathDebater

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

I do. I've really liked EN's for most conditions and NVS Knox twins when the waves have a little more push. I've mostly ridden it with the EN's.
  6. MathDebater

Got a rare second surf in. Plasmic in punchy and shockingly glassy 2-4’ beachie. I got a couple visions but no makes + some runners and one backside snap that earned a hoot from a guy on the inside.
  7. MathDebater

Forgot I had an early this morning leaving me only 30 minutes for a surf. Fortunately the water is still warm enough to trunk in the morning making it that much quicker. The groms were swarming and it was hard to get one of the good ones but I got to pull in to a couple close outs. I finally...
  8. MathDebater

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I’ve got a 3/2 psycho tech with smoothie on the chest that is insanely warm (to me). It’s two years old and going strong. I wear it when the water is between 68-62 depending on how windy or cold it is out.
  9. MathDebater

*** Official Fin Thread ***

me n Dane hanging out at his break
  10. MathDebater

They are certainly ridden by a “interesting” crowd in my neck of the woods.
  11. MathDebater

12. MathDebater

I haven’t been there since I moved to hipsterville. I always loved their tortillas back in the day though.
  13. MathDebater

That was my go to except red salsa. But I’ve got to watch my girlish figure now, skip the fries.
  14. MathDebater

Naw, it’s up near the the hill in PL. Best carnitas in town IMO
  15. MathDebater

Picked up my freshly repaired twinsman from ropers then headed to oestes zone with low expectations. The tide was maxing and it wasn’t too enticing. I took the day off after getting back late from a wedding so I figured I should check a few more spots. As one does, I ended up back and my usual...
  16. MathDebater

Boardroom show coming up who gonna be YOLO dropping

It only isn’t weird if you also wear his shaping jersey. That will reassure him it’s safe.
  17. MathDebater

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

What dims are you riding? What do you think you’d replace it with?
  18. MathDebater

Tomo MPH

I think I found their original inspo
  19. MathDebater

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

Even though we've had some waves lately, after the majority of this summer my Manta has been really pulling it's weight. Amazing how fun that board can make truly small and sub par conditions.
  20. MathDebater

Boardroom show coming up who gonna be YOLO dropping

The Erbb booth should be in the parking lot