Search results

1. Geopac

MLB 2022

Yankees/Cardinals World Series. :porcorn:
  2. Geopac

2022 Tropical Systems

Florida panhandle beaches going to be absolutely pumping the next 2 days. Surgical strike anyone? I'm sure Ben Gravy's on his way. Ian for the dream!
  3. Geopac

RIP Kalani David

Freddy Booth explained the situation on his IG post. Sounds like a tug of war for his remains between parents. Sad! Sounds similar to Sunny's situation.
  4. Geopac

Florence Marine Sale

Florence Marine goes under or JJF retires from competitive surfing due to his fragile knees. Which happens first?
  5. Geopac

Puerto Escondido

On solid SW swells, 1 out of 25 waves is makeable. On solid SSW-S swells, 1 out of 15 waves is makeable. Pick your poison.
  6. Geopac

2022 Tropical Systems

Past Cabo Pulmo? It appears the window was between 9pm and dawn before the wind picked up. My buddy was at a tucked in NE facing point up that way last night and said the first set of the Kay swell rolled in just after dark with no wind. It was firing at midnight.
  7. Geopac

2022 Tropical Systems

An 8 degree window and would require a bombing hurricane with the perfect storm track to work.
  8. Geopac

*** Official National Parks Thread ***

La Jolla bottomed out at 85° last night for the overnight low. For coastal San Diego, that was absolutely brutal!
  9. Geopac

2022 Tropical Systems

A potential historic storm is currently organizing off Mainland Mex. The latest European model run has a massive Cat 5 storm, Hurricane Kay, passing just to the SW of Cabo early next week. If it stays on that track or better yet shifts further West, for Cabos sake, this storm will produce a...
  10. Geopac

The Gamblers of the ERBB

This is playing out exactly as I predicted. I'm up $4,000 on these two "heavies" and will play them both one more time tonight. I just need either one to win tonight to put me over 5k for the tournament.
  11. Geopac

*** Official Rip Curl WSL Finals Thread ***

It appears the swell gods will finally answer the WSL's prayers and snap the elongated run of a season full of mediocre contest swells. Powerful Southern Hemi storm forming on the charts this weekend off New Zealand which will send a solid SW swell arriving 9/11-12. That is if the forecast...
  12. Geopac

truth

Impregnating a native Nias villager? :shrug:
  13. Geopac

Breathholding contest in La Jolla?

I gave Eddie Rothman a ride to Scorpion Bay from Loreto airport 10 yrs ago and we had a deep conversation about localism and outsiders that try to infiltrate local spots. I told him that I'm from Jersey and have been surfing Windansea/Simmons since 96. He said "You evah receve cracks?" I said no...
  14. Geopac

Breathholding contest in La Jolla?

Was the LJ vlog kid involved? Isn't he 1 strike away from being thrown in the state penitentiary for a long time?
  15. Geopac

CELEBS who SURF

My girlfriend and I were renting an apartment at Rocky Rights for a month over the millennium New Years 2000. On our way up the beach trail to catch the sunset on the 31st we came across a wedding ceremony about to take place in the backyard of the Jones' house. It was Conan and Malia Jones NYE...
  16. Geopac

Monster East Coast Swell for New Years

From: Staten Island, NY > Mantoloking, NJ > San Diego, CA Education: B.A. Geography / Minor in Meteorology; Rutgers University Work: Geospatial Analyst, Naval Engineering Command, NB Point Loma, San Diego, CA Troll Level: MINOR
  17. Geopac

*** Official Outerknown Tahiti Pro Contest Thread ***

Final will be Kelly vs Miggy. Slater wins his contest and walks away from full time competition on tour. Rumor has it he'll paddle out in Outerknown Lemoore cut jeans. chO-Poo wireless out!
  18. Geopac

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

This seasons monsoon in the Southwest has been the strongest/wettest of the past 25 years. While most of the storms have been in the same remote locations, it has affected other areas like Vegas, Death Valley, Phoenix metro, Four Corners, with extreme flooding as well. You would think there...
  19. Geopac

The Gamblers of the ERBB

US Open tennis starts next week which will be the Serena "Water Buffalo" Williams retirement tournament. Gonna bet her LARGE 1st round and keep rolling it over till at least Rd 4. She will be pushed through the early rounds harder than Slater will be in the Outerknown Pro. I also like Bianca...