Search results

1. Boneroni

Miami was PUMPING

Wow, that does look heavy! Nice pics
  2. Boneroni

Different strains....

This thread has turned pretty epic! I have a black thumb and don't grow nothing, but I love reading about it and seeing all your pics :love:
  3. Boneroni

Woman shoots dog.

Seriously, what am I missing about this situation? Why is it not gross? Not trolling. Honest question and I'm open to listen.
  4. Boneroni

Woman shoots dog.

She was going out on a "solo predator hunt". Why? Do these predators need culled? Why would anyone possibly hunt a black bear or wolves? I'm just confused. People are gross.
  5. Boneroni

Different strains....

I smoked some CBD only flower. Felt nothing. It was weird
  6. Boneroni

One Incredible Woman's Life........Cougar Annie

Wow, what a story! :applause2:
  7. Boneroni

2023 WSL Schedule

While I enjoyed the finals day format, I REALLY don't like just one spot deciding the title. They should do a 3 spot finals series. (one day at each) 1. Trestles 2. Tahiti 3. Raglan or France or Namibia or something. I'd love to see Puerto Escondido on there, but it seems the sets don't really...
  8. Boneroni

Laird n Paddy

Saw that. Was wondering what he has to talk about in front of a crowd :shrug:
  9. Boneroni

BAJUNI ISLANDS

No. Why would anyone? Looks like a rare area for major ground swell, and the bathymetry looks pretty flawed. That straight outer sand bar extends horizontally for hundreds of miles, so any of the few nice looking coves are rendered useless. Unless I'm missing something here. :shrug:
  10. Boneroni

ORCAS IN THE TYEE POOL........GOOD SHOW LAST NIGHT...

Holy fvvk, they are huge! Those dorsal fins are taller than the people in their boats! Amazing creatures. I'd love to see one really up close. I'd probably crap my pants, but it would be worth it (if it didn't eat me)
  11. Boneroni

Where did afoaf go?

IMO, it was both.
  12. Boneroni

*** Official Rip Curl WSL Finals Thread ***

After Teahupuu, he was still number 1. So, even if the finals day never happened, he was still number 1. For fvcks sake, how many time do I need to post this..... I'm not saying he's a XXL charger, but saying he didn't go is just plain wrong.
  13. Boneroni

Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

Fixed it for you :shrug:
  14. Boneroni

Wow, missed that before. WTF?
  15. Boneroni

Source? Latest I see is an article from People that has no new info :shrug:
  16. Boneroni

Fck yeah!!!!!!! Toledo won without doing an air!!!!!
  17. Boneroni

After hearing insightful analytical Slater chum it up with Mick and then turpel comes in with his ad copy tripe. Talk about contrast No offinse to Subway with 'ad-copy tripe". I'm sure you know what I mean.
  18. Boneroni

Yeah, flippy and do all the flippies, but I honestly think his frontside rail work is powerful and beautiful.
  19. Boneroni

Oh, theres 3 heats for the title! That's cool! I don't know how I missed that before.