Search results

1. JJJJS

Enforced Google 2-step verification

Has anyone's company already enforced Google 2-step verification? Is it possible to turn off after it has been enforced?
  2. JJJJS

BAJUNI ISLANDS

Has anyone here ever considered a trip to the Bajuni islands? :unsure:
  3. JJJJS

Which wave is the LOUDEST?

I was watching this classic Mavz video: and it got me thinking... which wave is the loudest when it breaks? Any ideas? :unsure:
  4. JJJJS

Where would the best spots be on Pangaea Ultima?

Where do you think the best spots would be on Pangaea Ultima (future supercontinent configuration based on current tectonic activity trends)? :unsure:
  5. JJJJS

Any Scientologists here? What are you guys like?

I'm currently staying in an Airbnb and I believe the hosts/owners are Scientologists (in fact I'm sure). Bit apprehensive, as I've never met a scientologist - what are you guys like?
  6. JJJJS

Long shot... Wales in late March through April?

Anyone know about swell/conditions in Wales in late March through April time period?
  7. JJJJS

Why is 'shave ice' called 'shave ice' in Hawaii?

Why is the name of the particular ice-based dessert called 'shave ice' in Hawaii? It irks me somewhat, because 'shave' is a verb ('to shave'). The name should be changed to 'shaved ice' (adjective + noun).
  8. JJJJS

Is surfing ONLY about harnessing the power of gravity and nothing to do with the power of waves/water?

I once read a comment on a YouTube video of pipe saying something along the lines of "I love how the surfers use the power of the waves." Now I believe this raises an interesting question: is the energy produced by a breaking wave only caused by gravity (and the toppling of the wave peak), or...
  9. JJJJS

It's strange to use the term 'mechanics' when referring to a wave

Why in this surfline video do they use the term 'mechanics' when referring to a wave (namely pipeline)? Why is a wave compared to a machine?
  10. JJJJS

How many covids currently have erbber?

Any? :unsure:
  11. JJJJS

Has anyone surfed Lho-nga/Lampuuk?

Has anyone? :unsure: Looks like a pretty good setup; mind the tsunamis though...
  12. JJJJS

Collapsed lung

I suffered a partial lung collapse recently (had to be treated at hospital). It started a day after I had surfed. I'm not sure if it can be attributed to the surfing, or if the cause was something else. Has anyone here had a similar issue?
  13. JJJJS

Death

"Death is what our society teaches us it is." What do you think death is?
  14. JJJJS

Would you surf on Bouvet Island?

Would you? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
  15. JJJJS

Tecolutla mid to late October

Anyone have info about this place? Will there be at least half-decent waves there in October?
  16. JJJJS

Would you surf the coast at Volcanoes National Park on the Big Island if there was a big swell but lava making the ocean boil?

Would you? :unsure: The pictures would look pretty good IMHO
  17. JJJJS

Why do they pronounce 'yew' as 'yiiihu' in Brazil?

Any theories? :unsure:
  18. JJJJS

Where are the best lefts in Brazil?

Does anyone know? Might take a trip there July/August