Search results

1. M

Sharpeye Surfboards

Looks like CSS - I'm referring to your local shop
  2. M

Leash strings

Just push it against the metal side of the lighter.
  3. M

Leash strings

Actually, yes. Use a regular Bic lighter. When the paracord is hot enough press, lightly against the metal side of the lighter.
  4. M

Scamming other shapers boards

Do you agree there is a Gemini influence on some of his boards?
  5. M

Leash attachment?

Thanks. I didn’t realize the you needed a special plug.
  6. M

Leash attachment?

Where did you see it? Remember what it was called? I switch the same leash from board to board and seem convenient (and unnecessary at the same time LOL)
  7. M

Leash attachment?

Relax. Breathe in, breathe out. LOL
  8. M

Leash attachment?

In the fist 30 seconds of the video, anyone know what the leash attachment is? https://fb.watch/3DOiVfdncT/
  9. M

Chiropractor

you're right.. most likely the stretching makes the biggest difference as the more I stretch the least I resort to the chiro.
  10. M

Chiropractor

Most yes, but I've lived the last twenty years with a back injury and I find that occasional chiropractor combined with exercise and stretching helps me.
  11. M

Leash recommendations

I find the Velcro strong and the leash itself is made from a softer material that seems to kink less than others.
  12. M

Chiropractor

This one is South Dakota. Could it be Team Elite Chiropractic I San Diego Chiropractor ? Do you have the Dr's name? Thanks.
  13. M

Chiropractor

Thank you but a bit far
  14. M

Chiropractor

Can someone recommend a good chiropractor in San Diego?
  15. M

WTB: F4 and EA center fins

Got an F4 hexcore - Sent you a message
  16. M

646 s-glass

I made the comment because this thread makes S-glass almost sound as a negative when to me it seems like an improvement.
  17. M

646 s-glass

Would an all S-glass lamination schedule then make for a lighter and less brittle surfboard yet still strong? Wouldn't this make for an overall better construction?
  18. M

Surfboard: Minard 6'0 Double-Wing Swallow

If interested, contact info is in the ad. See link below. Craigslist San Diego - Link
  19. M

This newer style leash design is failing compared to the old style.

Have you or any one used the FCS essential leashes? I see a few complaints on the velcro on Amazon reviews.