Search results

1. Truth

Anyone been to North Telos Island?

good crew of south africans work there - great place - you will be stoked!
  2. Truth

Help me pick a non-surf related trip destination.

always did the connections trips - easy to extend or book into one city and leave from another then a one way in between like to bangkok then leave from dehli lima then bogota fun to see what you can do man....looking back on my travels - we were all over the place all the time
  3. Truth

i always like to combine trips we visited my Mom in Paris and then went to Egypt for a few weeks - istanbul/egypt closer istanbul and amman to see petra!
  4. Truth

Istanbul is great - easy to do then get a 2 hr flight to Cairo and see the pyramids
  5. Truth

Did you score this morning?

deeper
  6. Truth

Animal Kingdom

i thought the first few seasons were average then it got better - didnt like the Pope flashbacks all the time in last season always tough to portray surfing on the screen BIg Wednesday only one who got it right?
  7. Truth

Did you score this morning?

i would post a pic but it would just upset silent but deadly and make many of you realize the waves suck in most places
  8. Truth

Medical Insurance Bills

appendix burst then complications
  9. Truth

Medical Insurance Bills

Such a diverse group here so always get some good info have a friend who has medical insurance but was sick and bills enormous and insurance didnt cover it all so he is left with a huge monthly payment that is almost impossible to pay what are options available? he is afraid walking away...
  10. Truth

truth

rippable wave when small turns into a long point
  11. Truth

truth

https://youtube.com/shorts/jSPWMEAvaHE?feature=share
  12. Truth

truth

13. Truth

truth

14. Truth

truth

still manange to get a wave evey now and then
  15. Truth

truth

she is all good - fluent in Bahasa - teenager and prefers bali life vs. nias life so been spending most of the time there hanging w friends and watching her dogs - covid and no crowds really tainted her and her surf friends they are over the crowds / its a zoo in indo this season - 30+...
  16. Truth

truth

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch9nY2ZhXuo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
  17. Truth

truth

would insert a clip from phone if i knew how
  18. Truth

truth

19. Truth

26. how many other non partakers out there?

congrats to you guys who are sober very admirable
  20. Truth

Need advice - trip to Resort Latitude Zero - best airline to fly from Jakarta to Padang?

Garuda and Citilink most user friendly Lion/Wings charges 300k per bord