Search results

1. shawnzee

6'2" Nine Lights Channel Twinzer - SOLD

$350 anybody?
  2. shawnzee

WTB 6'10" - 7'0" board bag

got this... $40 if you want. hit me up https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/vista-70-dakine-surfboard-travel-bag/7479588659.html
  3. shawnzee

$400 anyone?
  4. shawnzee

OK bros... price drop - $420 ;)
  5. shawnzee

5'9" Steve Brom Classic Fish SOLD

willing to work with interested parties, hit me up :shaka:
  6. shawnzee

willing to work with interested parties, hit me up :shaka:
  7. shawnzee

Rad! So funny, you’re that Tony! No wonder it worked so well for me! The fins are legit btw
  8. shawnzee

Nah it’s a reflection of the roofline. The things bulletproof! Seriously, toughest glass job ever
  9. shawnzee

Another sacrifice to the surf gods... 6'2" Nine Lights Channel Twinzer in good condition with minimal pressures and some minor rubs/sanding scars Battleship gray for toughness on the water. There is some discoloration on the bottom, as I believe this was left 'out back' with no sunscreen...
  10. shawnzee

Grabbed this almost new custom from a buddy in January, but need to fund some other stuff... Sometimes you gotta sacrifice a few good ones for the greater good 5'9" (actually 5' 8 3/4") Steve Brom Keel Fish in awesome condition with no noticable pressures. Low rocker, classic rails, sexy...
  11. shawnzee

What happened to this place?

feelin the same about the zipper and the mblv!
  12. shawnzee

5'8" Hank Warner Power Hull - SOLD

More fun from the racks... 5'8" Hank Warner Power Hull purchased new from Bird's last year. Darn tough glass, not sure but guessing 4s over 4. In very good condition with only a few pressures. Double-wing, five fin set-up with elegantly foiled rials and a mini squash tail. Good float for...
  13. shawnzee

5'4" Mabile Ghostbuster - SOLD

Sold... through Craigslist!
  14. shawnzee

apologies, price was listed wrong $600
  15. shawnzee

Another fun Larmo... 5'4" Larry Mabile Ghostbuster in 'slimer' green resin tint. Very sturdy glass - 6 over 6s. In very, very good condition with only slight pressures. Custom ordered twinzer plus trailer set-up, single wing, mini diamond tail and just slight vee out the back. Quick and...
  16. shawnzee

What happened to this place?

:( i'll keep tryin
  17. shawnzee

5'6" Larmo Keel Fish SOLD

5'6" Larry Mabile Classic Keel Fish in very good condition with only minor pressures Sturdy glassing at 6 over 6s Custom ordered with light blue tint, full marine-ply keel fins and glass leash loop. Sexy, fast and fun... come get it! Dims are 5'6" x 21" x 2 1/2" erBB price - $600 Board is in...
  18. shawnzee

5'10" Gary Hanel 'Super Pill' for sale

ok fine, you guys really drive a hard bargain... $400 and a bar of basecoat AND a bonus black leash string Would also be interested in trades: simmons, fish, 2+1s, stubbies... hit me up