Search results

1. oneworlded

2022 Tropical Systems

Yeah - not too stoked here in Charleston. Low tide first thing in the AM. Gonna assess then and may haul ass before the tide comes in if it turns out we're not on the backside of the storm.
  2. oneworlded

2022 Tropical Systems

No question about it. Battening down the hatches.
  3. oneworlded

Is the East Coast about to score?

That is pretty sick.
  4. oneworlded

And it’s going the wrong way.
  5. oneworlded

Ha! Good eye. I told y’all I wasn’t gonna actually post up pix of where I surfed.
  6. oneworlded

A buddy. It didn't close out.
  7. oneworlded

I put this in the Rodanthe post as well, but today at that spot looked like Indonesia or maybe Bruce's Beauties.. A few waves pushing DOH. Maybe 10 of us out spread along the point. Maybe among the best waves I've ever seen anywhere on the East Coast. Fishing. Boating. Surf. History in your...
  8. oneworlded

rodanthe pier looks fun

If the size down here is any indication - it's gonna be positively macking up your way.
  9. oneworlded

rodanthe pier looks fun

OBX or Folly? I'd imagine south end of OBX around Frisco probably has some runners. The wind is gonna be clock offshore there tomorrow. It was funny. There were a couple of talented guys from Florida out at our spot today (I dunno how they even knew about it bc it's not well publicized). They...
  10. oneworlded

rodanthe pier looks fun

Nope. Too special a spot. I didn't even take any pics.
  11. oneworlded

rodanthe pier looks fun

Wind's getting on it at Folly, but 7.5 ft at 14 seconds lit up one of our bars. This AM might have seen some of the best waves I've ever surfed on the east coast. The spot I was at seriously looked like Bruce's Beauties. I just couldn't believe it.
  12. oneworlded

I shall not reveal my location for surfboarding today. The wave looked like Malibu. But the water was 80 and I was the only one out.
  13. oneworlded

Anyone interested in going out to Killers/T.S. this winter?

Yeah this is sooooo gnarly. The underwater scream after the 3rd or 4th wave is what I’d be doing too.
  14. oneworlded

Some fun corners tonite at Folly. Pretty walled at most spots but I found a sandbar with some wedges. Loooong lines. Stunning tropical cloud sunset. Maybe chest plus on the sets. Tomorrow could be real fun here. PR and DR—not so much.
  15. oneworlded

Just lock whoever you’re working with in the trunk with a fifth of gin and drive to coast.
  16. oneworlded

Laird n Paddy

I’ve interviewed Laird several times. I like him a lot. funny as hell too.
  17. oneworlded

Speaking of surf schools and mental health….

Sweet Jeebus. “Love you.” Abby responded around 9 a.m. telling him to take care of their children. “We are doing this together babe. Praying for clarity over you and your mind this morning,” she wrote. “Everything you’ve believed and known to be true is happening right now. I’m partnering with...
  18. oneworlded

Heavy Water, Brave Men (NSR)

Fricking fascinating. Should be required viewing for the erBB