Search results

1. manbearpig

Too soon?

BUH TWITTER SED
  2. manbearpig

Too soon?

Oh I’m sure like sh!t. No vehicle comes out looking good doing that.
  3. manbearpig

Too soon?

Apparently teslas do very well dealing with floods. Sorry for the annoying video, there’s other sources.
  4. manbearpig

Too soon?

Sandy not too far from fatdad
  5. manbearpig

Wetsuit Zipper Repair

Let me know how it works. I’ll probably give one a shot too.
  6. manbearpig

Wetsuit Zipper Repair

While I am a cheap bastard the Suits good enough for a 3/2 for a bit longer easily. I’d rather invest in new cold water suits
  7. manbearpig

Wetsuit Zipper Repair

Yea suits probably 3-4 years old now. It’s a ripcurl
  8. manbearpig

Wetsuit Zipper Repair

I guess I could send out but would rather just deal with it myself
  9. manbearpig

Wetsuit Zipper Repair

My 3/2 the zipper tab completely broke off last year and so did the piece that holds it in. So I can’t replace with wire or anything. Anyone have any fixes before I try to bring it to a tailor? is this any good? https://www.fixnzip.com/wetsuit-zipper-repair/
  10. manbearpig

Drone and Water Perspectives

What’s on his wrist?
  11. manbearpig

board logos

Was going to post this.
  12. manbearpig

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

That’s money well spent. It’s 5’7, fast and loose. Gets in early with the way the volume is distributed.
  13. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

It’s really incredible the interaction that was documented. Aldo Leopold was one of the first to try to shift conservation from looking at individual species but instead as a system with multiple moving parts within it to be successful. I’d bet he didn’t even experience that model come to...
  14. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

the difference between bears and wolf is people will eat the bear (it tastes great). Most do not eat wolf meat. So bear hunting is not as one tracked as wolf hunting is. seasons, bags and tags are all thought out and implemented very carefully based on real data compiled by biologists, hunters...
  15. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

What’s up with the FL bear hunt? the biggest contributor to conservation is hunting. those tags, licenses, ammo, guns and conservation groups all put in more money to protect species like bear, wolf, deer, grouse, etc. Hunters and their conservation groups have a much stronger backbone and pull...
  16. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

sure. But that’s not what her intention was nor is it what happened, aside from the parvo. And she didn’t know that, she thought she was shooting a wolf :roflmao: i have nothing against predator hunting. It has a place in game management for conservation and economic reasons
  17. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

Oh you’d have a field day with this woman and her boyfriend creating another one of your non surf related investigations.
  18. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

Sure, but that’s not even close to what happened here. She thought she shot a wolf, and bragged about it on social media. It wasn’t until after people called out her obvious mistake that she fabricated a story about it being aggressive toward her. the fact that these dogs were dumped, with...
  19. manbearpig

Woman shoots dog.

Absolutely incorrect. if you can’t ID between a domestic dog and a wolf you have no right wolf hunting let alone hunting at all. This is an inexcusable mistake.