Search results

1. Sharky

So you want to be taller?

I'm just going to leave this here. I'm not even going to make any jokes. Or point any fingers. In a downward trajectory. Give give give. Because that's the way I am. Inside the World of Leg Lengthening | GQ
  2. Sharky

The Mad Plan to Save Earth by Flooding It With Phytoplankton

The main conversation around climate change primarily focuses on one thing: how much carbon is in the air—and by extension, how to reduce it. However, what is less talked about but may become incredibly important is how much carbon is in our oceans. There is 50 times more carbon in the ocean...
  3. Sharky

They should install one of these in Slater's wave pool

Oscilla Power | StartEngine The world's first perpetual energy machine. ;) I'm always suspicious of crowdfunding, but whatever. And no, I don't think this is political. But in here, everything is political. Sooo...
  4. Sharky

Yet another shark attack…

My son just sent me the below photo. Said it happened about 20 minutes ago at Lovers Point. SUP. Guy wasn’t hurt. That looks like a fairly significant bite radius.
  5. Sharky

Trump's Dumps

The comedy keeps on coming. I'm sure SNL's weekend update will have a field day.
  6. Sharky

Biden has tested COVID positive...

But don't worry. Joe Rogan is flying into DC to do a Presidential deworming. Everything is going to be OK.
  7. Sharky

Joe Rogan Calls Trump a ‘Man Baby,’ Theorizes He Was on Adderall During His Presidency

https://www.mediaite.com/entertainment/joe-rogan-calls-donald-trump-a-man-baby-theorizes-he-was-on-adderall-during-his-presidency/ I didn’t read anything but the headline but we have Rogan, Trump, “man baby” and drugs In the white house. This just has to be an erBB classic! Make me proud!
  8. Sharky

Shaping stands for sale

Adjustable for height and length. Professionally welded/ constructed. Need to be attached to floor with redheads etc. $275.00 for a set or 500 for two sets. PM me or call Roberts Surfboards.
  9. Sharky

Shaping Stands for sale

Adjustable for height and length. Professionally welded/ constructed. Need to be attached to floor with redheads etc. $275.00 for a set or 500 for two sets. PM me or call Roberts Surfboards.
  10. Sharky

5’8” Roberts Meat Cleaver

5’8” x 19 1/4 x 2 5/16” 28.6 liters EPS/epoxy five fin Futures setup No dings. $299.00 PM me. In Ventura and will not ship. This is Sharky/GWS‘ son using his handle. I‘m 6’1” x 175 lbs.
  11. Sharky

'Drug overdoses now kill more Americans per year than vehicle crash and gun deaths combined'

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/13/briefing/opioids-drug-overdose-death-toll.html I was thankful they left bathtubs and pitbulls out of the the article. Rock on.
  12. Sharky

What exactly DID happen to the hole in the ozone?

What happened to the world's ozone hole? - BBC Future Forgive me. It seemed like something positive.
  13. Sharky

Here's one for you ball-less rodents

Hamsters’ Testicles Shrink After Being Infected With COVID, Study Finds (vice.com) :dancing:
  14. Sharky

West megadrought worsens to driest in at least 1,200 years

The American West’s megadrought deepened so much last year that it is now the driest in at least 1,200 years and is a worst-case climate change scenario playing out live, a new study finds. A dramatic drying in 2021 — about as dry as 2002 and one of the driest years ever recorded for the region...
  15. Sharky

New Joe Rogan controversy!!!!

I'm just going to leave this here and watch you monkeys start flinging poo... New Joe Rogan Firestorm as Podcaster Chimes in on What It Means to Be Black (msn.com)
  16. Sharky

'Downhill,' 'divisive': Americans sour on nation's direction in new NBC News poll

Large majorities say that the U.S. is going in the wrong direction, that they are falling behind economically and that political polarization will continue. Jan. 23, 2022, 6:00 AM PST By Mark Murray WASHINGTON — Overwhelming majorities of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong...
  17. Sharky

I can't wait for Delta and Omicron to have a baby...

I'm getting in on the ground floor on this one and panicking NOW!!! It's good to be #1
  18. Sharky

I got you something for Christmas!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/switzerland-approves-assisted-suicide-capsule-140255771.html And yes Hal, this needed a thread.
  19. Sharky

The New Pro-Gun Generation

20. Sharky

For Autoprax…

:roflmao: