Search results

1. J

SF beatdown

I think if we just vote yes, on prop 27, this we all be cleared up in a few weeks? The catalytic converter thing baffles me, how much police work does it take to figure out, where these things are going? Just a couple of weeks ago, some woman in SF had video of the thieves caught in the act by...
  2. J

Ear plugged

I suffered from that for years, and finally got them chiseled. The procedure wasn't near as bad as I thought, the recovery went well, and I was back in the water in 3 weeks. I can't tell you what a relief it is, not having to stress out, about not being able to hear, after every surf.
  3. J

Billybong wetsuit fit advice for bigger guys

I know when I was 240-260, all my wetsuits were XXL, I actually had a Furnace Comp it was a good suit. I found off the rack when I was bigger, Hotline was the best fit, hope that helps?
  4. J

stretch boards support and board pron thread

Very similar, pretty full, and chunky. The buzzsaw's tail is definitely more foiled, and thinned out, than the other two.
  5. J

I've got a speed buzz, and love it, I haven't really surfed my other buzz boards much since I got it. It works just like they said it would, kind of fills in the gap between the superbuzz, and buzzsaw. I love the outline off the buzzsaw, and the rocker of the superbuzz, so I figured it would...
  6. J

Is the buzzsaw (pool version,) the same thing as a speedbuzz?
  7. J

I knew I shouldn't worn those shoes! Haha, you guys are seriously funny though, and the board is pretty fun too, I love the "Archy" tail.
  8. J

Thing 6’4x21x2.6 Sk8decked
  9. J

Dane Subdivision Suits

I've got a 4 mm, and it's a solid suit for the price. I was about to say, I'd just get the Buell instead, but it looks they raised their prices? That sucks, I liked their suits too, I'm not sure if I wanna spend $330+ one though.
  10. J

Board Bags?

That's what I have too, the Hybrid/fish, and the Smuggler is the Hybrid/fish as well. I'd say the Rhyno travel bag is easier to use, and has more space, I only brought one board on my last trip, and so I used the Smuggler. It worked great, but after travel proofing the rails, and a little...
  11. J

Board Bags?

I like the pro-lite stuff, and have a rhino travel bag, and a smuggler, both work as travel or day bags really well. My boards are on the chunkier side, but there is no way in hell I'm getting 3 boards in that smuggler.
  12. J

Custom 7till8 wetsuits

I think 7till8 does Cleanline surf's wetsuits, they look legit, and are definitely priced that way.
  13. J

*** Official Shark Thread ***

I remember those pics from Richard Ellis's "Book of Sharks."
  14. J

My favorite set up is a twinny+trailer on my superbuzz, are the captain fin NPJ Chippa set.
  15. J

Good hooded 4/3?

I'm big boned, so both brands fit me better, Hotline as well. For me the Buells check all the boxes, and the price is right, I am curious about the new Dakine suits though.
  16. J

Good hooded 4/3?

Xcel suits never worked for me, but I have one of their hoods and it's great!
  17. J

Good hooded 4/3?

I have from XXL, to XL, and the issue with the hood is still the same. I do think they are great suits, but after I getting my ears chiseled, I'm kind of a hood freak now. For whatever reason the hooded Buells just fit and work the best for me, or get an 2mill xcel hood, then whatever suit you...
  18. J

Good hooded 4/3?

I really like O'neill, but for whatever reason their hoods don't fit me, so I'm constantly getting flushed, no bueno. If I'm getting a suit with an attached hood, Buells work the best for me. By the way I think the Mutant is a great suit despite the zipper, and minus the hood.
  19. J

Dogs and Dead Seals

I can't remember the exact concoction, but I think it was dawn dish soap, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide? We used to have a boxer that would roll in anything dead, and never met a skunk he didn't like.
  20. J

When did he start doing the 5150 as a twin option?