Search results

1. B

Hawaii- Done

Can eat them. But I always worry about cig with papio and ulua. I think you can just get the cig test kit though.
  2. B

SF beatdown

This is one of the situations where the city built it thinking the homeless would leave. But they didn’t. The homeless and derelicts were there long before east village.
  3. B

Hawaii- Done

Where were you when you got tagged? sounds brutal. When I lived briefly in so cal I was so worried about stingrays
  4. B

Hawaii- Done

U da man
  5. B

Hawaii- Done

Ai. How you caught that? Papio?
  6. B

Hawaii- Done

Thx. Will check out. Rode norfolk frequently 10 years ago. So def want to check that out. Is there an app or place to look? Thx for the help
  7. B

Hawaii- Done

can anyone point me into some mountain bike resources? Like where to go? I used to ride Saint Louis heights quite a bit ten years ago. But now looking to restart and find some trails.. kahuku? Anything else?
  8. B

Hawaii- Done

Used to surf there a ton in high school and college. The amount of stupidity back then was insane. Could only imagine now with social media
  9. B

Hawaii- Done

For someone that hates hawaii you sure spend alot of time justifying your hatred for it. we get it. Deep down you truly loved hawaii but you prob had a bad experience of some sort during high school or right After. All good brah. We welcome you back. It’s almost like you need to keep...
  10. B

PARLAY 2.0 Real Estate app :)

You dont just turn your phone to airplane mode?
  11. B

If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

Any of you guys like the carts? I tried but really struggling. The live resin ones seem to be ok but the distallate and then added terpenes are fawking disgusting too me. Maybe I just an old man now. Rather just vape flower. They also never seem to get me that stoned. Good for going out to...
  12. B

If being lazy and stupid wasn't enough....regular cannabis usage doubles chances of heart attack.

I love Rick Simpson Oil. By far the best edible I’ve come across. Anyone else love it?
  13. B

I think smoking and vaping is terrible for you and your lungs. Nothing wrong with lighting a J on fridays with your friends but heavy smoking is not good for you. I prefer RSO for daily use.
  14. B

Different strains....

An Indica strain
  15. B

Navy SEALS - cheating and PEDS?

I wouldn’t call them Karen’s. They’re human beings hurtin for their lost child. No parent should experience that and especially for the reasons in the article
  16. B

My life changed for the better ever since I jumped on this train. Bonus points for special events when you macrodose. I.e. concerts.
  17. B

It was so hot in Iraq I am actually suprised more people didnt heat cat with the amount of stimulants we were taking and the lack of available water.
  18. B

Breathholding contest in La Jolla?

No he absolutely was not an informant. Similar to other syndicates- its extremely difficult to charge the leader.
  19. B

Breathholding contest in La Jolla?

People leave out Eddie was not just part of the Hui. He was a major criminal and ran a syndicate that was destroying the north shore through the 70s-90s. don’t believe me? https://law.justia.com/cases/hawaii/supreme-court/1989/12929-2.html they call him “Fast Eddie” cause no one ever could pin...
  20. B

They are def very intelligent. Lost me at the athletic part. Buds and flight school are two very different beasts and can’t really be compared. For one, BUDS is a designed attrition program while flight school definitely is not.