Search results

1. T

***Official Surf Podcast Thread***

Anyone ever listen to the Stab Podcast? Its like a morning radio talk show for surfing. Light and you dont have to pay too much attention. Brendan Buckley is pretty hilarious too. Not as good as Aint that Swell but still good.
  2. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

Nice, just sold an old Uber Driver that can justify the purchase. I've had a Disco Inferno blem that I scored for very cheap. Volume was a touch smaller than usual so I I've had it sitting for half a year. Finally surfed it today and was pretty stoked on it. Will need to surf it a bit more to...
  3. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

What's the sweet spot wave size for this board? At some point I need to replace my I72 and figure maybe throw one of these on the order for shits and giggles.
  4. T

The Official OBSF Support Group

IIRC he was up there during that dreamy run of swell I surfed with him in the Moraga zone. Was funny cause he was sitting on the inside didn't appear to be get any but apparently that was the spot to be. Also surfed with Dane a few weeks after (have a feeling Bobby tipped him off) and didn't see...
  5. T

The perfect gift. You can Thank Me now!

The Marin, Sonoma, Mendo portion is a total abortion but maybe thats a good thing.
  6. T

Happy 39th Aruka!

I'm turning 39 on the 29th! Always stoked on your consistent board testing. Cheers.
  7. T

New "Water Playground" Opens in Long Beach

Probably cost 200 million for something that could have been done for 50k in the private sector.
  8. T

*** Official Oi Rio Pro Contest Thread ***

This contest sucks but it feels good to see the worlds best struggle in weird backwashy closeouts like we have in N Ca 80 percent of the year.
  9. T

*** Official Oi Rio Pro Contest Thread ***

Had to coddle the Brazo fanatics and offer up Griff as the sacrificial lamb.
  10. T

Is WSL trying to prevent another Brazilian world champ?

I watched the final and thought Filipe had it despite rooting for Cola as a californian. That being said Medina, Italo and Filipe may have a an edge on airs but it seems like the next crop: Griff, Igarashi, Robinson can do similar for an excellent score. What nobody else can match is Ewing...
  11. T

Shortboards!!! Album, Lovelace, CI, Patterson

Is the Happy everyday in varial?
  12. T

Q-cell substitue?

Not that I think this would be easy to find in Nica but for everyone else: https://www.westmarine.com/buy/evercoat--formula-27-filler-1-2-pint--P004_120_005_005?pCode=384075&gclid=CjwKCAjw14uVBhBEEiwAaufYx8F9wZrnF4SSerK9tyVht8xpLbcu7wfaYjPOoFA5NLS9Y4y-y_ht4hoCXuoQAvD_BwE I think its similar...
  13. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

Feels so good on the right wave though.
  14. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

Probably snagged the one you wanted from Prooflab.
  15. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

I'm kind of a dunce when it comes to curves, bottom contours, etc. I'd have to put it next to another board to say but I think it was a decent continuous rocker but not extreme. Didn't feel too slow on the fatter waves if that's any indication. What is noticeable is the width is carried out...
  16. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

17. T

Sharpeye Surfboards

Saturday I was at the shop and saw one and fully yolo'd and picked it up. I like the I72 a lot and wanted to find something to complement it for once the waves are head high and up. Surfed it at a slopey Santa Cruz style point wave sets a little over head. Felt really good on rail where most...
  18. T

Dane Subdivision Suits

I've got a 4mil. Bought last fall but only used a handful of times. Fit is odd, loose in the torso tight in the arms and neck feels like 1" too high which is kinda annoying. Rubber is soft and flexible. I got a Oneill Hyperfreak at the same time and always go for it over the Buell.
  19. T

Better Call Saul?

I just watched the first episode last night. Love how they brought a bunch of the same actors back but now as police vs dealers.