Search results

1. sussle

HUGE 2A WIN! Part of 4473 Ruled Unconstitutional!!

lol, not at all. i know lots of criminals that have not been caught yet.
  2. sussle

2022 Tropical Systems

Tampa Bay receding before the storm. what would cause that? "run from water, hide from wind" - would run from that.
  3. sussle

She gets it

do you masturbate a lot?
  4. sussle

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

i find value in the efficient way it transfers value from one place to another. the 3-5 day wait for an ACH transaction to clear in Binance/Coinbase/whatever versus the utility/efficiency of a 10 second crypto transaction was an eye opener for me. of course, this can only remain so if crypto...
  5. sussle

How’s the stock market?

i'm glad you're not worried the sky is falling - neither am i ! we're like, simpatico, no? incidentally, does the sky fall all at once or is it kind of a gradual thing? asking for a friend.
  6. sussle

Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

Ok Mel
  7. sussle

How’s the stock market?

right. we all know this. there will be pain for a while. until there isn't. some sectors will suffer and some won't. some people will suffer more than others. some people will find opportunity, particularly regard to the stock market, and some won't. some people will have to do more with...
  8. sussle

How’s the stock market?

well, i was gonna do that anyway. but i never understand what point you are actually trying to make in these little exchanges, besides "the sky is falling". it's as if you don't have one, Chicken Little. :poke:
  9. sussle

How’s the stock market?

i don't define easing - the G does that when they set the interest rate for the I-Bond, every six months. the rate is commensurate with the CPI-U, so a lower rate on the I-Bond, as forecast, could be interpreted as a perceived decline rate of inflation. i don't think that they even consider my...
  10. sussle

How’s the stock market?

i concur, although predictions for the next round of rates is around 6%. which is a) still worth doing and b) a sign that inflation is easing
  11. sussle

She gets it

but he is suddenly supportive of an accomplished woman. :unsure:
  12. sussle

Have you looked at your 401K today?

perhaps you should go sell something. i'm thinking your father did not spend a significant portion of his productive middle years shitposting on an internet forum, right? maybe that's the real lesson.
  13. sussle

Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

this should be the motto for the whole damn pandemic :cheers:
  14. sussle

i think the "Long Winter of Dark Brandon" has a better ring to it.
  15. sussle

She gets it

so you think they should celebrate because she is a woman?
  16. sussle

conscription is a sign of weakness. and no, China and India are not gonna supply cannon fodder. https://www.thedailybeast.com/satellite-images-show-wild-wait-to-escape-russia-into-neighboring-georgia-and-mongolia
  17. sussle

She gets it

she didn't actually say anything.
  18. sussle

Poast your strenf training program

Yeah, BFR bands seem to work well, when used as directed...a solid workout that is soooo much easier on the joints.
  19. sussle

Poast your strenf training program

Light weight/hi rep w/ BFR, for this 62 y/o. Like the workouts, like the results. Could always do better, but I could do a hell of a lot worse too. Ymmv.
  20. sussle

How’s the stock market?

Some of us are prepared for whatever. Have patience, grasshopper - remember the three rules.