Search results

1. S

NYC beatdown

‘Cause he fcked your mom.
  2. S

Bugmen will eat bugs

Just scored a sack a meal worms for ours chickens. Been seeing some posts on here lately about chicken fckers, n now I’m concerned- These Bugmen, they’re also chicken fckers on the down low aren’t they! … so now these freaks are gonna be lured here by the sweet smell of meal worms n take...
  3. S

Official ***plasticbertrand vs. Grapedrink endless argument thread***

So should we change the thread title now? Looks like you want to turn this thing into a threesome.
  4. S

Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!!!!

@GromsDad - pls name some communist policies, be specific.
  5. S

Album Surfboards

Boooiiiiing.
  6. S

Ron DeSantis Is A Savage!!!!

You n @kidfury gonna scissor while watching 2000 Mules?
  7. S

Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

Bros, It’s all about mix tapes n resonant frequencies now, c’mon
  8. S

Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

You’re right - they do look more like art/something to look at vs highly functional surfboards.
  9. S

Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

Designing and making surfboards IS an art form and a craft. Design and small volume manufacturing in any field is an art form. I’m completely unfamiliar w Brink, but from these vids he comes across as very thoughtful, curious n perfectionist surfboard design and builder.
  10. S

Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

Subscribed n watched it. Very enjoyable, hope they include this type of shaper coverage in all future EASTs Man, Webber comes off like a total fckn knob. Cringe worthy. Thought The Cox/Schroff n Mayhem/Brink pairing was brilliant Working my way through the Ho EAST now
  11. S

Is the East Coast about to score?

They’re always right aren’t they! …. Many moons ago was w my kids visiting wife’s grandparents in Florida. We went to their community pool, Grandma to follow in a bit. When we got down there I asked grandpa where he’d like to sit? He looked at me and smiled, then said “doesn’t matter where we...
  12. S

That’s what she said
  13. S

Thank goodness- the wave in that pic didn’t even come close to the hype in your description. A soft boggie close out. Crisis averted.
  14. S

Stab E.A.S.T. with Mick

Just do a 7 day free trial / watch em n cancel
  15. S

CI Bobby Quad

They do look fun - still junk though. For me the good thing about those type conditions is I go out w very low expectations and typically end up having a very enjoyable session BC of that.
  16. S

CI Bobby Quad

Good vid of board in actual conditions (junk) most would use it in
  17. S

Small rear thruster fin - Futures

If you have an orphan you’d sell LMK.
  18. S

Josh Hall & Breastfeeding

Seriously, trying pick my line for a motor boat