Search results

1. stringcheese

Clay Marzo won a contest

I knew women didn't need a separate division! Been saying this. She kicked ass and i've never even heard of her, so one of those Hawaiian girls could totally have won the thing. Looks like your free pass is expiring ladies, time to compete fairly. Welcome to equality bltches! :cheers::p
  2. stringcheese

Clay Marzo won a contest

I'm 75%ish sure that Marzo won a contest at Padang today. This might be from like 2012 and I'm just not seeing that in YouTube. No ***Official*** post that I found. If it's true, cool to see! Rizal on commentary. Also doesn't help identify the year.
  3. stringcheese

*** Official Outerknown Tahiti Pro Contest Thread ***

Sigh...this is why we have an air reverse problem
  4. stringcheese

How’s the stock market?

Only a tiny amount of the potential suckers out there in the world to be suckered have so far been. Think about how high on the pyramid you could be in this scheme if you get in before another great wave comes.
  5. stringcheese

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

(edit: I am)Short Bitcoin (to an even 23k) Edit2: that cashed. So did filecoin and OP short *rockoutemoji*
  6. stringcheese

Trading has been fun lately, so much movement! A lot more fun than stock trading, at this point I'm only in stocks long term as actual investments :sleep: yawn. Maybe a couple that count as swings, but still. Got a pretty good handle on how to use kucoin. Kinda steep learning curve but it has...
  7. stringcheese

Greg Griffin RIP

Reading through the whole thread hoping for a GG post "rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated" :(.
  8. stringcheese

We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

What, no way....aww
  9. stringcheese

Fantom back to life. What's up with the quiet room? Wins on REQ (thanks r32), vra, vet, ftm... Who's been scoring?
  10. stringcheese

Biggest Teahupoo Ever?

A lot of the newer rides are bigger, but Laird's was almost impossibly clean and the end of the bowl was as thick as it was tall.
  11. stringcheese

$VRA doing it today Edit: oh, hey...this random shitcoin is trending on kucoin now. I'm leveraged long on that guy. Probably time to sell it.
  12. stringcheese

Anybody didn't listen to me about Matic... it was your money
  13. stringcheese

That's some low liquidity. I mean, if a few of us worked together...we might be able to pump and dump that bitch :LOL: get it trending on Twitter or something In for 1k
  14. stringcheese

No real resistance level left for Ethereum at this point, unless you think a 2017 top counts for something. Could be a lengthy run up. Or not. Yay technical analysis.
  15. stringcheese

:foreheadslap: oops. Flew right by me
  16. stringcheese

I don't know, I don't even look up what they are anymore :LOL: Thinking a project or coin is a good one for x reason doesn't work for me, I think they're all stupid and useless scams. Looking at htr because it might break resistance for a good run soon as it's been trending up from all time...
  17. stringcheese

I meant good one to trade into then out of over the next few minutes to day or so :shrug: I don't think any of it is going to make it in the long run, but that's not stopping me from trading it while it exists. Not trying to get caught staking anything anywhere any time soon, for now only...
  18. stringcheese

$htr may be a good one to look at
  19. stringcheese

Ethereum with the big swing this morning. It is giving it back fast now, but what an 8-10am.