Search results

1. grapedrink

About those wuhan biolab leak theories…

Because orange man bad!
  2. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

A brand new strip mall went in a few years ago in Santa Maria CA (Santa Barbara County). Lots of trendy quick service restaurants went in, as expected, but they even built a brand new Cracker Barrel. I'm still scratching my head about that one :unsure: FTR I've never eaten at one.
  3. grapedrink

Fav hot sauce's?

Good to have on hand, does wonders with mediocre Chinese takeout. Also, try cooking salmon in it with some spread over the top as well :beer:
  4. grapedrink

Mental Health thread

IMO therapist guided psychedelic treatment holds the most potential for this.
  5. grapedrink

Good guy with a gun?

Seems like the owner has some kind of training just by the way he kept his cool and then by how he handled it :drowning: "Why are you guys wearing masks like that?" "Can you guys just leave" "Ok, can I at least keep the coins, I need those" :roflmao: Then the perp, "I'm dead! I'm dead , . ...
  6. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

Add what is considered "an extraordinary successful evacuation" to that list :drowning:
  7. grapedrink

Britney Griner gets 9 years…

9 year prison sentence = 10 day wait for evacuation Yeah, totally valid comparison
  8. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

There’s a entire cottage industry built around homelessness. Contractors that grift the housing funds and never build anything. Liquor stores. Grocery stores in downtown areas that collect the food stamps. Non profits who’s funding is based on homelessness being a problem. The list goes on.
  9. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

Didn't hobo have a traveling or drifter element do it :unsure:
  10. grapedrink

Political Meme Thread

How awesome is that :beer:
  11. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

It's not evolution, it's the opposite. Especially when a word is changed specifically for political gain.
  12. grapedrink

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

Tough call. I feel like stuff will go down the drain either way so you may as well have one to grind it up. Then again, people are dumb and often try to grind up raw cabbage and other stuff that will never break down. Broken glass will also kill one instantly. Maybe write into the lease that if...
  13. grapedrink

Clown World Today

I cut myself :(
  14. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

15. grapedrink

Can we talk about that jobs report?

I get that there are broader effects. However when I look at those who were financially stable during the housing crisis (I wasn't, lol) a lot of them lived just fine and some made out like bandits because they were able to buy houses, stonks etc during opportune times. Lots of millionaires are...
  16. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

Every person and group has a right to say how people should refer to them. However they don't have the right to demand that other people refer to themselves in a certain way just to make a a 1/200 minority feel better about themselves. They especially don't have the right to demand that we...
  17. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

And where did I say that the Right is some kind of example of free speech values :unsure: :roflmao: "Both sides" only care about protecting the speech that they like, whereas I'm pretty much an absolutist about it. In a free speech society, good and better speech will always rise to the top...
  18. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

not my job. Everybody deserves a basic level of human respect but it’s not my responsibility to refer to myself in an obvious and asinine manner to make you feel better about yourself. I wouldn’t know because I don’t watch Fox News. Either way I will always take the side of free speech and more...
  19. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

because stupid social contagions like this should be mocked, relentlessly. It makes society better when there are checks and balances. Especially since there is a sizable ilk that refuses to even discuss the merits of it (because there arent any) and calls you transphobic for even questioning it...
  20. grapedrink

Bugmen will eat bugs

You're thinking too small. Beyond that, gig work is a great way to earn some cash while you go to school to pick up marketable skills. I wish it was around when I was in grad school, it would've helped me out big time. I agree. Yet we still have more people trying to move to the US than any...