Search results

1. PRCD

*** Official US Open of Surfing 2022 Thread***

They need to cut the women’s comp and the logging. This has been true for 20 years.
  2. PRCD

Poast your strenf training program

you definitely need to auto-regulate to decide when to switch to hypertrophy or strength. Much of the autoregulation comes from performance feedback. Israetel has, however, convinced me of the need for deload whether or not you feel like you need it.
  3. PRCD

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

salt water >> fresh water Not to put too fine a point on it, but we're all going to be svcking d1ck for a gallon of water.
  4. PRCD

Electric vehicle fuel

5. PRCD

Political Meme Thread

Moar. MOAR! Ambiguous sexuality. Blatant effeminacy. Fortune-cookie sayings. Joke's on me - he's laughing all the way to the bank:
  6. PRCD

Bugmen will eat bugs

Back to the topic of why the want you eating bugs: https://www.wsj.com/articles/chemicals-giant-to-cut-production-of-key-fertilizer-ingredient-amid-russian-gas-crisis-11658918219?mod=latest_headlines...
  7. PRCD

Bugmen will eat bugs

You can move on by moving on since you don't have a dog in this fight and don't care.
  8. PRCD

Bugmen will eat bugs

I’m confused. Do you care or not care that we care?
  9. PRCD

Bugmen will eat bugs

Why care about anything, really, amiright? Universal healthcare isn’t social? Sounds like you’ve picked no battles. Who cares, right? You’re here to wave the white flag and make sure no one cares, but you care that people care about gender and social issues when they shouldn’t care. You’ve...
  10. PRCD

L.A. Drivers ...

ARE WINE AUNTS OK.
  11. PRCD

Bugmen will eat bugs

Like gender. Or the definition of recession, or vaccine. And, soon, the definition of famine. All is transitory, like inflation. Which ones have you fought?
  12. PRCD

Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated. The Science Has Spoken.

The vaccines didn’t fail - we failed the vaccines.
  13. PRCD

Official Bird & Nature Post

Sweetest thing. Like a small dog. Till it tastes human and tears out your trachea in the middle of the night.
  14. PRCD

Official Bird & Nature Post

This horrifying. Yeah, it's an herbivore, but so was Hitler. Who knows what it'll do if it tastes manflesh.
  15. PRCD

Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

16. PRCD

Bugmen will eat bugs

Argue with Darwin's Ditch on another thread please.
  17. PRCD

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

The polio outbreak in New York is an example of where this is all headed because nobody trusts public health authorities. Many people predicted the CDC’s lying would affect routine childhood vaccination.
  18. PRCD

YOLO ALERTS

NOt at all man. I feel the same way.
  19. PRCD

Poast your strenf training program

Renaissance Periodization is top-tier S&C advice. I finished SPOST. Going to buy SPOHT. Their programs are amazing.
  20. PRCD

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

Pour Drain-O and call it a day.