Search results

1. G

Sharkey Now An Official Geezer......Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Midnight Spoil. :drowning:
  2. G

Father's Day in Beverly Hills

My brother is a year older than me and was the monster that would punch you in your fucking face without blinking. We were in lunch one day in high school and sitting at the same table. He took a nutty buddy ice cream cone and threw it across the cafeteria and hit this guy in the face coming...
  3. G

colonoscopy blues

You have a gaping rectum amigo. But its debris free. :poop: :socrazy: :nana:
  4. G

*** Official Shark Thread ***

California not SA.
  5. G

*** Official Shark Thread ***

A guy got taken in south Africa today. Swimming. Swimming in the red triangle and in SA. I don't think that's wise.
  6. G

colonoscopy blues

They really are pushing it more and more every year. Sick of it after a week.
  7. G

Imperial Beach "permanent" closure + Coronado? San Diego County bigtime SNAFU...

We had a couple days of no signs up but filthy again all week. You could even see the color on the Surfline cam. Dark urine color. DMJ for me the rest of summer. Going to make me a weekend warrior plus every other Friday. Cut down on my sessions but I'm not rolling the dice.
  8. G

Imperial Beach "permanent" closure + Coronado? San Diego County bigtime SNAFU...

I will assume you don't own property in IB?
  9. G

West Virginia vs EPA

I had a 29 year old latina gagging on my dick last night so I'm not too worried about the irrational blonde who was not a keeper anyway. :nana:
  10. G

Serge was liked and respected even by Conservatives in IB. He said and did a few things in the last few years that really pissed alot of people off. Champion for managed retreat. And he said publically during BLM protests that IB was full of white supremacists.
  11. G

West Virginia vs EPA

Bye bye federal agency wackadoodle lefties passing laws who are not elected by the people for the people. Going to make Congress get off their ass and do their job.
  12. G

Yes, the USMCA had $300M in it for border sewage infrastructure. It was not abundantly clear exactly where that funding was to go, CA or Texas. My understanding is they are still fighting over where it will go. Regardless, studies would have to be prepared that would inform design and all of...
  13. G

It is not so simple. Theoretically yes. Logistically and economically, no. The EIS for that new base looked at alternate locations but there is much more to consider than training areas in close proximity. Access to housing, schools, health care and social support entities for the families are...
  14. G

You thought Hillary was ruthless. I present to you the Joe Biden Body Count.

I wonder if they were vaccinated?
  15. G

It is difficult for the Navy to prove dirty water has negatively impacted the mission. There was a 60 minute story about the sewage problem a few years ago and the new SEAL base down by IB and that was a prime opportunity to get some movement. Nada.
  16. G

It has been bad. Mostly foul since mid May. The testing and signs have been decent but if you have been surfing there for any length of time you can see and smell and know whats going on. For the most part. It has been windy and walled so much I don't drive down. Coronado never joined the...
  17. G

Pros who were "Cancelled"

You San Clemente bois sucked each other off huh Jeff?
  18. G

Roe v Wade - DONE!

I have been video chatting with a Latina. Kinda. She is Colombian but lived in London most of her life. She just turned 29. :dancing: Was supposed to meet last week but was too sick. She is super fucking fine. Sexy British accent. Both my brothers and my son are hooked up with Latinas. She...
  19. G

Roe v Wade - DONE!

I can't tell if you are joking or not. :monkey:Kind of a bummer but pretty sure we were just a short to mid term relationship. That pussy is pristine. :cheers: