Search results

1. Subway

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

Man when there is a miles-long shoal of menhaden, just a few hundred yards Outside the second sandbar…whales jumping everywhere gorging themselves, stripers and blues blitzing, and giant gannets dive bombing like kamikaze fighters off Okinawa…so epic
  2. Subway

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

I think recent efforts at rebuilding the menhaden stocks have been by and large successful? But that may not be the case down south. For a long time the giant commercial menhaden fleets were scooping them all up to feed the fast growing demand for omega 3 supplements. Up here there are light...
  3. Subway

Full Moon on Tar Beach, 2nd Ave, NYC

‘Twas a beautiful day for baseball
  4. Subway

Father's Day in Beverly Hills

It kind of felt staged, or flash mobbey or some gotcha stunt Thing
  5. Subway

R. Kelly - DONE

Surf school instructor, to be more specific I’ll be here all week
  6. Subway

Pros who were "Cancelled"

Bonzer is allowed on Kauai, but Ali Kai still makes him go fetch beer like it’s the 80s :roflmao:
  7. Subway

Mental Health thread

And yes the white sport coat has a fine pin stripe. Not purchased for the intent of having a Yankees look, it nonetheless makes a perfect statement in the legends lounge and seats
  8. Subway

Mental Health thread

Yeah, so she uh… she followed up again today with “I’m in midtown Tuesdays and Thursdays, pick a day and I’ll come meet you wherever” um. I read also today that 43 is a prime age for midlife crises, especially when you’re a childless Peter Pan with disposable income, a DOPE new sport coat (I...
  9. Subway

Mental Health thread

NOOOOOWWW she might be trying to tune up her golden fiddle. The day my wife leaves on safari (announced on instgram of course) my former assistant, several weeks into her new job, just happens to text me today, out of the blue, for the very first time since she left 2 months ago. Innocuous and...
  10. Subway

colonoscopy blues

Oh please this place is the thunder dome
  11. Subway

Quiksilver Is The Devil

not so much an issue here. Anyway, these are just solid gray, and a solid blue. they don't really stand out
  12. Subway

Quiksilver Is The Devil

Costco had A table full of rip curl trunks that fit this exact description. $17. I bought two pair.
  13. Subway

Jimbo in Mendo en la cárcel

There is a certain breed that is just plain rotten no matter how unique or even fun they may be in small doses
  14. Subway

Jimbo in Mendo en la cárcel

One of my favorite Truth anecdotes. And I would be absolutely horrified as well
  15. Subway

bathroom vanities

I’m told I have great yoga feet :waving:
  16. Subway

Vanity of vanities

A last LB sunset before the big safari
  17. Subway

bathroom vanities

Our bedside table lamps are exposed too :oops::D
  18. Subway

Roe v Wade - DONE!

Yeah does anyone think this may actually lead to a massive blue wave at all levels of local state and federal government, and many republicans, even the ones that’s aren’t beholden to the powerful and vocal evangelicals that have come to dominate the party, will soon find themselves voted out in...
  19. Subway

Vanity of vanities

Clicking the link is even more cheaty!! And I’ll have you know I’m an early riser. I’m already on a second cup of Dancing Goat; the dogs are fed and walked and back in bed with mama, and when she wakes up I’ll be back in bed with mama she leaves for a 2 week camping safari in the Okavango...