Search results

1. rowjimmytour

Printer/Scanner Home $$$

No touch screen digital pen:poke:
  2. rowjimmytour

Tomo MPH

Reponse from grumpy 73 year ole with grade skool kid .....boards should come with fins now get off my yard:drowning:
  3. rowjimmytour

***Official Stanley Cup Thread***

Long career:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
  4. rowjimmytour

I could not remember name behind face:applause2:
  5. rowjimmytour

Surfboard Storage

Show
  6. rowjimmytour

Printer/Scanner Home $$$

Bills are fine no need but sometimes you need to scan and even print documents :shrug:
  7. rowjimmytour

Why are traction pads $50?

8. rowjimmytour

I think my adult son had ps4 maybe I well have to get ps5 and play him on line:computer: Taught my son hockey when he was little on Sega he loved the redwings I was always the Avs:cheers:
  9. rowjimmytour

I haven't played hockey on ps with son since ps2 but wonder if that is possible with NHL '21-'22 :shrug:
  10. rowjimmytour

Tomo MPH

Fuk the leash string cops how about the cluster fuk cops to the rescue
  11. rowjimmytour

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

True Ames makes some bigger two tab fcs twin sets:cheers: If you like MR style template I really like twin fiberglass set:waving:
  12. rowjimmytour

My last 3 or so been all astrodick:crazy2:
  13. rowjimmytour

4+"$$$$" figure board "$$$"100+ board bag Complaing about a $50 traction pad :foreheadslap: Wax is under $2 a bar:shrug:
  14. rowjimmytour

Printer/Scanner Home $$$

After my last over sized all in one inkjet cannon printer with way to many bells and whistles and pain in the a$$$ :toilet: I bought this compact all in one hp laser printer coming today:foreheadslap...
  15. rowjimmytour

*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

Gave you props for finally posting some very good footage of non pro surfer on one of your boards. Then you respond with: Agenda :foreheadslap:
  16. rowjimmytour

I would not reccommend contact cement for surfboards works best with fabrics materials like rubber, leather, vinly, etc. 3mm super 77 works but you do need to make sure area is clean and any residue has been removed.
  17. rowjimmytour

colonoscopy blues

18. rowjimmytour

Surfboard Storage

+1 only prefer 1/2" pvc over wood dowells because plastic is softer and more flexible:cheers:
  19. rowjimmytour

*** Official Griffin Surfboards Thread ***

No kid'in you spend yer time making fins and bords etc etc but like I and others posted pretty easy to get footage of your boards in action in '22:foreheadslap: Why post video then:shrug:
  20. rowjimmytour

Quiksilver Is The Devil

Problem with costco is go to beach and looks like you called every adult learner and told them to wear yer costco trunks:toilet: