1. oeste858

Why are traction pads $50?

DANK BOLTS!!! :shaka::shaka::shaka:
  2. oeste858

ProLite microdot is best in show. Great with booties too
  3. oeste858

a few guys got the Hammer pads a year or two ago because of price. Haven't heard a peep about em since. Hump or dump? cc: @racer1 @Aruka
  4. oeste858

Pyzel Mini Ghost

Yea, I have both. IMHO the bottom contours/rocker needs to suit the wave otherwise I feel like I’m fighting it. Last night I actually watched the Noel Salas Pyzel quiver vid. He did a good job highlighting some attributes of the different models and direct comparisons to each other in similar...
  5. oeste858

YOLO ALERTS

Wonder if they will ship sale boars…
  6. oeste858

RIP Sunny Garcia?

ok. so we have no recent updates then
  7. oeste858

YOLO ALERTS

procrastinating work. Aruka's quick comparison looks pretty spot on.
  8. oeste858

RIP Sunny Garcia?

so is he still hanging on/ able to breathe on his own, or did he pass? I feel like there would have been some tributes or something from the surf world and his friends...
  9. oeste858

YOLO ALERTS

bro, I'm all about squash-tailed thrusters now ;)
  10. oeste858

YOLO ALERTS

my mind is blown by this unexpected development. I got a mini ghost for the Insanity rides/conditions your describing. Beak noses: so hot RN. I wonder how similar the outlines are.
  11. oeste858

Noel Salsa builds a Pyzel quiver

More importantly, how did the mini ghost perform on your trip??
  12. oeste858

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Who said 6’4? If I’m 6’0, and my dd is a fishy 5’8-5’10… a 6’6 or 6’8 is either my mini-stepup or ML, right? LOL Dunno, there’s definitely room for argument and probably relative to riders size… but I’d say >7’ fo sho.
  13. oeste858

It’s close. Depending on the rider, I’d say >6’5” Lil bit of self-loathing keeps the ego in check.
  14. oeste858

Tomo MPH

Will you do me a favor and please try the reverse setup for me: hatchet fronts and upright rears? Genuinely curious if that could be goldilocks (golden ratio) combo with those fins
  15. oeste858

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

While driving around looking for surf yesterday, Spotted this super cool bro at one of the kookier spots around. Just rinse-kitting off his boar with a DIY pvc pipe angled kickstand setup… Edit: @tedshred5 i thought you said you were on a surf trip down south?? @Havoc sawhorses are too easy...
  16. oeste858

Lil dreamers! Did you see him shreddin the moonstoned long fish?? Even performed his signature bent-over-at-the-waist head dip since your revelation that he's a jerk, I keep picture him big-timing everyone at the beach. “Got it! Yuri’s wave, kook! Do you even know how many likes my last post...
  17. oeste858

YOLO ALERTS

Maybe you just need to try a mini ghost in DA for that missing spark. LOL what fins you try? Quad? Twin + training wheel?
  18. oeste858

***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal***

Onshore thigh to waist high peelers on a dropping tide mid morning. Tried an out of the way reef to get away from the weekend warriors but there was still a couple logs and a GerryLopez x Costco softie out. They were sitting pretty far outside for what was coming through, so I sat inside of them...
  19. oeste858

YOLO ALERTS

Don’t be a jerk :LOL: Frickin stealth mode. Tiger sharks won’t even see ya comin!