Search results

1. T

***Official Stanley Cup Thread***

Wow...jumping to see some hockey talk and got the Rome show Smack off...anyway, I thought whoever won game 4 would take the cup...sticking with that. Playoff hockey is still awesome with a big tv and the sound turned up! Miss Doc Mike calling the games...
  2. T

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

I need my Almond milk...
  3. T

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

Desal...although next to impossible regulations in California to get it done. Carlsbad plant took almost 15 years I think...
  4. T

*** Official Backpacking Thread ***

Ha! I'm going to bring my small Tenkara setup...see what happens...
  5. T

Check the packable daypacks on Amazon...I have the hikpro, but there are other brands that pack up to palm size...
  6. T

I have a Osprey Exos 48, so I guess I can just take the top lid off and use that as my summit pack...
  7. T

Doing Mt. Langley in July...camp at Cottonwood lakes then summit. Thoughts on daypacks to bring with a backpack? I've been using a slightly overkill Osprey Talon 22 to do Baldy, then San Jacinto and San Gorgonio coming up...I use a hydration bag, but it seems no one uses those...?
  8. T

If you had one concert to back in time to...

Woodstock for sure...everyone was high af...but just feeling it! Richie Havens Freedom! Santana! Epic...but I did see Steele Pulse at the Freemont in SLO '84?..and, Mojo Nixon at the old Darkroom in SLO also...
  9. T

Small GWS breach this morning

Sweet...fin wearing, bodysurfing kneeboarder out...
  10. T

NSR...What Mac book for grad...

Thanks for the info!
  11. T

NSR...What Mac book for grad...

Who else to ask...? Son is graduating High School and wants a Macbook. Will be doing the JC route (see college thread)...wants to go into some type of design/architecture field...I have no clue on Macbooks, besides I know they are friggin expensive. Thoughts? Thank you,
  12. T

Home improvement - where to start?

Home Depot?
  13. T

Order of Operations. Morning Coffee

Heavy whipping cream instead of half and half or milk...mo bettah
  14. T

Guess the spot

Yes, I see no pines...
  15. T

Happy birthday Q_Surf!

The Goods...
  16. T

Guess the spot

Pinus canariensis...
  17. T

WEEN

This and only this...
  18. T

Home Bar for Leisure Recommendations

Yes! Hair drying propped up to melt the frozen fan...ha
  19. T

Home Bar for Leisure Recommendations

Ice is key to me...We have a pos Samsung fridge with "ice maker"...poor design, has been inop for a few years...
  20. T

Official Tequila Thread

Had some "Agave Spirit" by Pacific Coast Distillery located in Oceanside...they import the agave from Jalisco and make it in Oceanside. Tasted it at a food/wine event and from what I vaguely remember, it was pretty good...