Search results

1. M

Nikki Van Dijk fan thread.

Tia Blanco is now getting it from Kaitlyn Jenner's kid But agree, Nikki Van Dicki can get it
  2. M

male longboarder somehow defeats women

She is going to be the new Reef Model
  3. M

Dating Strippers -

If you are ugly/poor, don't ever set foot in South Florida That's why I don't live there
  4. M

***Official Real Estate Thread***

Fuk that I saved most of my life, and I have a serious problem using that to even go any more than $20k over asking. The game has changed, I'll inherit my parents' home and let the animals eat each other up in this market
  5. M

What Is Fugly In Surfing?

Trucker hat, shirt, boardshorts… Ok we get it, you go surfing
  6. M

FloriDUH......

The housing market here has ballooned. Even then, there are still idiots moving here with no job, no housing, no plan, thinking they can get a house + pool + tiki hut for $1000/mo, living near the beach in sunny 80-degree weather year-round
  7. M

Von Sol Shadow: Review and Pics

I see many of these at AquaEast and they have always intrigued me. I have been very fortunate enough to have some side cash this year for a couple of new surfboards and I'm thinking about picking this up or the flying manta
  8. M

Tomo MPH

I did and they are working with Firewire but its not as straight forward as getting a direct replacement immediately. I am wondering if production on this recent batch of FWs post-COVID factory shutdowns, were rushed and quality control suffered
  9. M

Tomo MPH

swallow or winged swallow. Anything more elaborate than that, makes me wonder: what the heck are you trying to achieve? *speaking of Firewires, my He2 is delaminating after 3 months already, with very minimal use and after being stored indoors
  10. M

east coasters check in

Good idea, it’s a killer day too Been a while since I’ve actually used Hannah Park as an actual recreation area instead of just a beach access. Maybe over a decade ago
  11. M

east coasters check in

I swear the flatness just follows me
  12. M

east coasters check in

I live in Melbourne but I check the Jax cams everyday and it's been better up there than it has down here in terms of ridable days. The winds here have been erratic, and winds with south-component pick up earlier and stronger. I'll be in Jax this weekend so maybe I can get lucky
  13. M

east coasters check in

It has absolutely sucked here in FL Terrible Spring so far
  14. M

Chris Rock vs Will Smith

They've grown as much as Axel has
  15. M

Chris Rock vs Will Smith

Has to be staged. Everyone is talking about what happened last night at the Academy Awards, after a decade of indifference and silence
  16. M

Joel Parkinson "get off my lawn" incident.

All I understood was "Ooooooeeeey!!!!"
  17. M

"World Longboard Champion" (LOL!) suspended. Nobody cares.

I thought he would've been cancelled for being AntiVaxx :ROFLMAO:, but it seems its just WSL being a bunch of sensitive goofs instead Never thought I'd see the day where Tudor is one of the cantankerous old farts
  18. M

Gas powered vehicles -DONE

Just filled up at a back-breaking rate of $4.19/gal I'm gonna start riding my bike
  19. M

Some observations from North Carolina today.

Nocatee and adjacent places is pretty much Trumpville. I have friends who lived in really nice neighborhoods west of the Intracoastal who moved to Nocatee to be part of the Trump fan club
  20. M

Some observations from North Carolina today.

Dumb fvcks taking sides when it comes to Politics, at an extreme level. Then other old men jump on the bandwagon cus nothing better to do