Search results

1. A

Can we talk about calisthenics?

Thanks
  2. A

What’s your opinion on power cleans for guys 50+? In Barbell Prescription and in a few other publications they’re very lukewarm on them. I’m interested in adding them in place of deadlifts once a week and I’m considering going to a strength gym nearby that says they coach Olympic lifts on their...
  3. A

12’ F-One Prone Paddleboard

It has a nice, cushiony pad on the deck. It’s white. The dingdong I got the board from tried to add a pad and it didn’t work so well. Oh, and asking $800
  4. A

12’ F-One Prone Paddleboard

Pretty good condition. Some dents and sh!t but it’s water tight. Super light board, lots of float, paddles fast.
  5. A

Poast your strenf training program

I see all kinds of guys fainting after heavy deadlifts on instagram and reddit
  6. A

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Yes sir, life is good. Hope you’re well as well.
  7. A

No. Took a break.
  8. A

They were in storage
  9. A

Yes, that’s snow
  10. A

Frequency: Shitting

One dump, about an hour after I wake up and finish my second cup of coffee. Unless I’ve been drinking then there can be some follow up mud butt.
  11. A

My diet and sleep are on point. I like beer and weed but I actually feel better the less I partake. I’m the biggest and strongest I’ve been in my life. I love lifting. Progressive overload keeps it interesting. This winter in Minnesota has been pretty rough. I love walking and hiking but when it...
  12. A

What’s your take on a cruisy level of Cypionate for older guys? In one of the starting strength podcasts, Rippetoe talks about guys in their 50s that work out in his gym that get on say 300mg per week and feel 10 years younger. Helps a lot with energy and recovery.
  13. A

Favorite Twin + Trailer setup for larger waves?

I had an MR Super Twin that came alive once it got head high. Wish I still had it.
  14. A

Stoner Cops. Is this a good thing or bad?

I personally think the world would be a way better place if everyone smoked a joint every once in awhile. Including and especially those with power and influence.
  15. A

Anyone foil their own fins? Foiling my fin question.

You should have your ding repair guy make it a twin fin
  16. A

All you guitar

I’ve been down this wormhole for a couple weeks and I’m pretty sure this is where I’m going to end up: Vox AC10C1 You can get a good driven tube sound at bedroom level I have a Boss GT-1 multi-effect modeler running into an Ampeg bass amp that gives the same sounds as that Katana and it has...
  17. A

I want a longboard

I’m in Minnesota :toilet: it’s not all bad
  18. A

I want a longboard

We’re talking about it. Winter here is pretty fvckd.
  19. A

I want a longboard

There’s a couple laughs but I’m actually kinda serious. I think a griffin hplb would be pretty mental at a few spots on the eastside.
  20. A

I want a longboard

Get a griffin and sell it to me in six months