Search results

1. ReForest

Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

I work with a doctor/attorney that said the same thing. He would ask what country the person was traveling to (Africa, Europe, South America, etc.) look up the vaccines required for that country and bam. There would be a list that they needed or didnt need. But the difference is... those...
  2. ReForest

post a pic of yourself surfing

A few weeks ago on the Hydroshort. Offshores were howling.
  3. ReForest

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Mini Modern Planing Hull Quiver. :cheers: I think the Revo has more of the Deathstar outline than the Cymatic or Omni.
  4. ReForest

Wax on - Wax off! Show us your wax jobs.

I wonder how many viruses are now on Duffy's computer from downloading that photo.
  5. ReForest

Tomo MPH

Revo goes good! Pretty much how I imaged it would ride, although it does feel a bit longer than I anticipated. I'm still trying to arrange my thoughts on how it feels for a mini review. I compared the tail rocker to the scifi, cymatic, and hydroshort... and the Revo has a lower tail rocker...
  6. ReForest

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

How do you use surfline to get discounts on Vissla?
  7. ReForest

Tomo MPH

Hero of a board! Its the exact same dimensions as mine otherwise I'd consider getting it. Thanks for sending. :shaka:
  8. ReForest

Quiver Shots - Post 'em up!

Nice! @Retropete
  9. ReForest

Ryan Burch Surfboards

Marketing is defined as the act of advertising or promoting a product. I think it can be safely said that ALL shapers market their own products. Talking about a board or riding a board could easily be considered marketing. Having said that, I personally think the popularity of Ryan's boards are...
  10. ReForest

Tomo MPH

I was stuck at work all week and the swell was going off. :foreheadslap::loser: I am on it this weekend. Me and about 200 other “friends“
  11. ReForest

Tomo MPH

Good man!
  12. ReForest

Tomo MPH

@JDJ The Revo is pretty sweet! I agree the length stretched out a bit is nice. A little better paddle power and more control (less skatey). @sh3 I haven't given up on the GMM2. I just didn't expect that board to have such a wide tail. You and @jkb must really like those wide asses :ROFLMAO...
  13. ReForest

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

2 questions. Anyone ever try a Reunion wetsuit? Anyone have one of those new Ho Stevie wetsuits?
  14. ReForest

XTR

I'm curious too. I'm hoping it rides like the parallel carbon. I think the look is pretty fucking beautiful too. Its cleannnn.
  15. ReForest

Tomo MPH

Thanks @sh3 I'm excited to try. Cant wait to get a look at your customs.
  16. ReForest

Tomo MPH

You're just gonna have to wait and find out.
  17. ReForest

Tomo MPH

Its a 5'8" by the way for a bit of extra float and glide...
  18. ReForest

Tomo MPH

Stoked on this one. I know its been posted here before, but not in this tech. Haven't ridden it yet, but I did notice that the nose and tail are more pulled in the Evo, and the rails are not as boxy and full as the Evo. Also, the channels go all the way up to the nose (like the Evo) which I...
  19. ReForest

XTR

The time has come! Maiden Voyage tomorrow. Good swell direction for testing a speed machine.:jamon:
  20. ReForest

What do you ride in overhead - DOH SD reef breaks?

Not quite DOH in the videos... but i remember that swell and Blacks was mackin. I think he took out a 6'8 Hydronaut that swell, but the board was too big.