Search results

1. L

East vs. West

One of the big fall swells last year , Ranga . Pretty accurate about the EC too except I live where the wind is predominantly offshore . Perhaps a dozen swells like that a yr , a one day window . As one who went to PT Loma high , spent 10 yrs in the Islands , surfed the Ranch for years it...
  2. L

East vs. West

Joisy does have a few spots that offers more than closeouts at this size Mr Von , my 3 rd bottom turn on this wave . Howdy Groms Dad !
  3. L

East vs. West

fyi , it was not happening manbearpig
  4. L

When Waves?

60 degrees Sunday to arctic conditions
  5. L

How’s the stock market?

There is a good possibility rates cant go up , 29 trillion reasons .
  6. L

How’s the stock market?

Thats a qualified annuity Casa , pre tax dollars and both are taxed similar .
  7. L

How’s the stock market?

The variable rate index , invest in the markets , with a clause to change to a fixed rate at your preference . U invest 100 g market takes ioff and account goes to 150 . U can change the account to fixed yield on the 150 , this one being 3 percent. This is the product that cratered Hartford Ins .
  8. L

How’s the stock market?

Sussle , wife works for Blue Cross , she gets the match on a monthly contribution, not at the end of the year . If I recall this is a teachers pension and it should be similar .
  9. L

How’s the stock market?

10. L

How’s the stock market?

U r right sussle . Contribute 1000 per month , they match 70 $ . 12000 annuall contribution they match 840 free bucks . Tecnically a no brainer , the annuity is another issue .
  11. L

How’s the stock market?

Casa , index variables depend on the performance of the index they mirror , hence the lesser rate to capture upside gains in the markets .
  12. L

How’s the stock market?

The most recent was Hartford Life , post financial crash , was sold to Met Life for 600 mil . AM best rates ins outfits and this one had superior rating . Stock went from 100 to 3 within a couple yrs , at it s peak had 300 bil of assets . A causality of the structured mortg , cmo , cdo bubble ...
  13. L

How’s the stock market?

Read the fine print , wifey just had a similar teaser, I do think thats an adjustable rate
  14. L

How’s the stock market?

200 $ per barrel , for all those above reasons Casa
  15. L

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

TIME FRAME , is 5 min , why the disparity ?
  16. L

R , coinglass shows 63 long , 37 short on the 1st chart , yet btc stats below has 59long 41 short, is the the 1st chart the close of prior day ?
  17. L

f Great comment Shark ,
  18. L

Geezers who surf.

71 next yr , omg , riding 8 step up . Enjoy it while you can folks , time waits for no one !
  19. L

Cryptocurrency: DeFi, Farming, and Staking Megathread

Chee, great conversation , BUT , I look at this in a cynical logical view. Lending crypto into defi and borrowing them back is inflating the product. The whales whom reap the early rewards create artificial demand while inflating the price, classic manipulation . Your point of a selloff last...