Search results

1. M

Mini Simmons vs/or Plasmic?

Thanks for the tips and your thoughts This is exactly what I meant. So my list for now: Von Sol manta album sub mitsven quad simmons Hydrodynamica mini Simmons Vulcan Archetype
  2. M

Mini Simmons vs/or Plasmic?

Love to hear your thoughts. I want a small board to ride the tiniest waves possible. Never fell in love with a longboard (had 4 and soll them all after a while) so looking for something that can fill that gap. Do have already have a Machado Seaside (5’6) and a GMM2 (5’6)which I use for the...
  3. M

Tomo MPH

What age are you? I am 48, 172 pounds (78 kilo) and riding the EVO 5'5 (and Hydrodynamica GMM2 5'6) in mostly mushy beach breaks. I hardly have problems getting into the waves (1-5 ft) overhere. Since the rails are fairly thick I wouldn't go to big on an EVO. Maybe a 5'9 or 5'10? Or try the Revo...
  4. M

XTR

Wow, looks nice. Looking forward to your ride report.
  5. M

XTR

Fedex for Europe
  6. M

Tomo MPH

7. M

Tomo MPH

So far I only surfed it with twin + stabilizer. I will try a thruster and quad set during the following sessions.
  8. M

Tomo MPH

My GMM2 came in (finally) at the start of this week. Just as my Tomo Hydroshort (which got dinged by FedEx). Both in XTR 8.C glassing. Specs of the GMM2 : 5'6 * 19 5/8 * 2 1/2 with tapered rails. Had 3 sessions so far and I like it. I live at the North Sea (in Europe) and most of the time we...
  9. M

Tomo MPH

Wondering if you've spotted my GMM2 (seafoam green) and Hydroshort white with stringer as well. Your GMM looks amazing! Looking forward to your reviews.
  10. M

A meaningless thread about nothing - what's your volume to weight ratio?

48 years old 5'11 170 DD 30 fishes and step ups 31-33 (we tend to have weaker waves overhere)
  11. M

Tomo MPH

GMM2
  12. M

Tomo MPH

I ordered a 5'6 X 19 5/8 x 2.5 a few weeks ago. I am around 170 lbs and 5'10-5'11 (and 48 years old). I chose for the SL-DD and 8.C glassing. Board is expected to be ready in August.
  13. M

Tomo MPH

Thanks for the input guys. I just placed an order for an GMM2 and Hydroshort round at XTR.
  14. M

Tomo MPH

@jkb @JDJ Thanks very helpful. Leaning towards an GMM2 at the moment. Which XTR flex construction do you have on your GMM2? Did you order the GMM2 in the same specs as your EVO or did you go up 1 or 2 inches? Just out of curiosity: what specs does your GMM2 have? And what are your specs...
  15. M

Portugal tips?

Best time to go is late fall and winter. The summer Nortada will ruin the surf in 80% of the summer days. Especially in the afternoons. In winter. North of Lisbon can be wet and a bit depressing when the jetstream is on a southern track. But can be really good on days that the jetstream is...
  16. M

Tomo MPH

Looking for some advice. I live in Europe and had a few XTR's in the past. I do love their durability so thinking about ordering a new board in XTR. I do have an EVO 5'5 in Helium. Looking at a new EVO in XTR but I am also very interested in that GMM2 from hydrodynamica. Can anyone tell me the...