Search results

1. santacruzin

go Niners!

so much this. MY friends and I call it the Jimmy G "yips" He freaks out and forgets his reads and makes a bad play
  2. santacruzin

Can i start a vegetable and herb garden thread?

I just got some new seeds :)
  3. santacruzin

Backdoor Shootout: It's On!

my favorite event, loved watching this!
  4. santacruzin

The Skaters of the ERBB

was hoping they would get into some of the nitty gritty in that vid, understand why they didnt. those parks rule Inspiring! I’m sure ramp will be fun , buddy Wants to demo a shed in his backyard and build a bowl now haha. he built a crazy halfpipe in the 80s so I could see him going nuts until...
  5. santacruzin

Dangerously Fun Surf with Pops

surfing aliens
  6. santacruzin

Happy birthdays to Boneroni & parkiteric!

Happy birthday dudes! hope you got some surf
  7. santacruzin

Dangerously Fun Surf with Pops

That family is next level
  8. santacruzin

The Skaters of the ERBB

Concrete is not that hard. I helped with a few backyard bowls and DIYs. Couple of my friends helped build the Treasure island park. You learn on each build and get better! Even the older salty builders said to just do it and learn. the only way really. the TI park is sick, even crazier now!
  9. santacruzin

The Skaters of the ERBB

Coping is gnarly You are gonna want to pop out of everything1 he showed me the thing On FaceTime and it looks pretty money report back ince I skate it. Stoked He made it happen. all our contractor friends (who have never built any skate obstacles ) have him a million reasons to overthink it and...
  10. santacruzin

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Kind of funny my buddies from ventura all sent me this today … sharky now I wonder if you know them hahaha bunch of psycho fireman
  11. santacruzin

The Skaters of the ERBB

the coping :foreheadslap:
  12. santacruzin

Nazare Accident

Yup sounds fucking awful , grabbing his arm to try and stop if flopping around and then getting fucking rolled interview is wild: https://magicseaweed.com/news/interview-cj-macias-on-that-nazare-wipeout/12681/
  13. santacruzin

Have you ever surfed in a contest?

So worth it!
  14. santacruzin

The Skaters of the ERBB

He fucked it up hahaha. All good I told him fail fast and learn for next build. He ran out of concrete, made a gnarly trannie, didn't set the coping proper and didn't smooth it our. Perfect street obstacle!
  15. santacruzin

How many erbbers currently have covid ?

feel better, this sh!t sucks but good to get it over with
  16. santacruzin

Oakland high school students threaten to boycott classes if COVID demands not met

Town Biz getting taken over by Karens.... save oakland!
  17. santacruzin

hahahaha I am tripping at the quick recovery. thinking about going for surf
  18. santacruzin

Feel fine today?? tested negative yesterday and this morning. WTF is going on?
  19. santacruzin

The Skaters of the ERBB

Agree I think he is gonna fook it up. But I told him to fail fast and iterate!!
  20. santacruzin

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Not smoking on my euro trip!!! Next trip I will add a leg to come see you and surf! Here is another weird datapoint, I tested negative yesterday and this morning? WTF!!! Also feel fine now??