Search results

1. VonMeister

North Shore short term rental debacle boils over - winter pro circus threatened - Backpackers DONE?

Were all these trips with your mom/girlfriend or just the one where you surfed triple overhead Makaha...just you and the locals?
  2. VonMeister

Move over, Delta.....B.1.1.5.2.9 is here.

IT"S SUPER MUTATED!!!!! The sales pitch is evolving.
  3. VonMeister

Floridaman tries to start his own army......

Less crime......see how that works? Taxpayer money going to the benefit of the taxpayers.
  4. VonMeister

Floridaman tries to start his own army......

SEEEEETH
  5. VonMeister

Ted Sarandos (Netflix CEO) donated to Los Angeles DA Gascon campaign. Then his mother inlaw got killed. This is how Karma works.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/12/03/jacqueline-avant-beverly-hills-murder-arrest/
  6. VonMeister

Alex Baldwin killed his DP!

With a revolver the only way this could be remotely true is if it was handed to him with the hammer cocked. Even then he would still have to pull the trigger but if it was modified with something less than a 2# pull I can see it inadvertently being fired......but anyone who would hand a person a...
  7. VonMeister

Joe Biden was reminiscing today about the time he fought with the Israeli Army during the 6 day war.

The 6 day war was in 1967. Biden was getting busted for plagiarism in law school in 1967. I don't think he's lying. I think in his demented state he really believes all his stories.
  8. VonMeister

Joe Biden was reminiscing today about the time he fought with the Israeli Army during the 6 day war.

Yesterday he was talking to Teamsters how he used to drive a tractor trailer. This is your president.
  9. VonMeister

Poast your strenf training program

Florida has proximity to a lot of really good places to visit and the plan is to still have a place in Hawaii. I don't surf in CA unless its good nowadays. Just can't bring myself to surfing in a crowd with cold water if it's mediocre.
  10. VonMeister

Refinance now??

For sure. People don't realize that you can haggle with a bank/broker just like you can haggle with a car dealer. I bought an income property a few years ago and just before closing I dropped the minimum 2 year interest only bomb on them. They didn't like it but brokers and banks are counting...
  11. VonMeister

This was at the California house....which is my "residence' because the kids are in school here. Daughter is off to college next year and my son is good where ever so it's decision time. I will say this is the last time my "residence' will be in a blue state at least until I'm retired, liquidate...
  12. VonMeister

One of the guys I could never beat wrestling in high school until he moved to Ohio to finish high school just became partners with the owner of a local grappling / MMA gym. I haven't wrestled since high school. We kept in touch over the years and he invited me over. Last week I took my 13 year...
  13. VonMeister

Endurance.....and useless for anything I can think of unless you live on a mountain with no water or mode of transportation. I got a cord of white oak delivered last Saturday. They stacked it for an additional 50 bucks. Then I went into the house and had a class of water. I have high work capacity.
  14. VonMeister

That's the point.....they didn't sell it.
  15. VonMeister

I'm getting the feeling that the Omicron roll out is a disappointment. POTUS went all in, his people made up lies and forecasted great death and peril. It was championed by all news outlets....Panic wasn't just advised it was required...... but in the end, how many consumer groups bought it...
  16. VonMeister

Who are the best surfers in America right now?

I surfed with him at the Ventura harbor late one morning. It was us and a couple other guys out on a solid head high day. Mind blowing how easy he made things look.
  17. VonMeister

Wait a minute. We learned on the erbb that if you strength train you can't be athletic. Technique would have added 30 pounds to his deadlift alone. He must have bought the Donald Trump Jr Guide to Deadlifting E-book. The weird thing is at 38 he has the body of a 60 year old.....his skin has...
  18. VonMeister

7 day quarantine for Americans returning from abroad…

So people that are healthy and in shape, aren't at risk of dying from COVOD don't have COVOD when they have COVOD?