Search results

1. bluengreen

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Do you even care about ripping, bro!? Some swell finally showing in NCSD Friday. Thanks to Sopa for offering to loan me a longboard. Wasn't able to make it work, but I appreciated the generosity. Packed some shoulder high closeout barrels with my brother at D Street. One other guy out, so we...
  2. bluengreen

Brutally hot with micro waves down here in NCSD. My brother and I were hoping to find a high tide sandbar with a little push this morning, but it was too weak for anything but a longboard so we went back to his place and got a workout in. Brought the Plasmic with me, hoping there would be...
  3. bluengreen

Album Surfboards

The tail shapes and nose widths seem to vary a lot on these. Mine has a much wider nose, wing just after the fins and an incut that is strait and at a lower angle. Looks like this: Are you guys ordering yours with modifications?
  4. bluengreen

Took the log out at VFWs cuz groveling for me is stomach to chest high. clean waist high runners at low tide. a little too fast and short for me to get up to the nose, but some fun pocket rides nonetheless. heading to NCSD for Thanksgiving week. forecast says Flat-1foot. bummer! hopefully ocean...
  5. bluengreen

Heavy, offshore inner bar day. Got destroyed several times and didn't catch anything great. Humbling day.
  6. bluengreen

Lol Woke, I don't think it was you. Wave was a right, and I look like more like a B-grade Stephen Malkmus. Was riding a Hess board.
  7. bluengreen

Mid-period, overhead shallow inner bar. Super crowded. Got burned BAD by older local dude, member of the Wiley Real Estate mafia surf crew. :rolleyes: He was sitting kinda inside and just going on everything without looking, probably pissed that it was so crowded. I was looking for him to give...
  8. bluengreen

Custom Order Deposits: Refund Seeking

I saw a used Parmy in a local shop and I could't believe the rails.
  9. bluengreen

Rate your Skillz

Ivanmeister bringing some swag!
  10. bluengreen

Rate your Skillz

Haha. Definitely not on a scale of 0 to Kelly. I was thinking more like recreational surfer at the local or even scale of personal satisfaction. For instance, I would rate the rippingest ripper at your local a 10. Make up your own scale or categories. I didn't intend this to be a pissing match...
  11. bluengreen

Rate your Skillz

Your air score must be high to compensate!
  12. bluengreen

Rate your Skillz

And your scores are?
  13. bluengreen

Rate your Skillz

If surfing was a video game, and you had to rate your character out of 10 in key skills categories, what would you give yourself? Bluengreen - Tube riding - 4 (I can make it in, but it's hard to get out.) Frontside snaps/cutbacks - 8 (Hi-ya!) Lip bashing - 5 (hard to get above 10:30) Airs - 0...
  14. bluengreen

Kelly at Honolua

Someone snake him, please. He's had his share.
  15. bluengreen

Went to my usual spot and it was pretty good. High tide inner bar barrels. Got a deep frontside vision before the curtain closed and got driven to the bottom. One short but clean head dip to a fast and low cutback back into the whitewater. Damn, a little speed and this Hess quad has effortless...
  16. bluengreen

The pith of OB right here. :poop:
  17. bluengreen

Custom Order Deposits: Refund Seeking

Damn, Yew! I placed an order with Danny in July and he told me it would be ready for winter. Just emailed him the other day to see if he could add a few inches, and he said too late, it's being glassed. Assuming he keeps his order sheets stacked chronologically, you won't be waiting too much...
  18. bluengreen

Some rip-able rights at north Taco Bell beach this AM. Clean little cover up was a nice surprise.